Beauty

Post Reply
Teachergirl
Posts: 153
Joined: 1 year ago

Beauty

Post by Teachergirl » 1 week ago

Well it's another Thursday morning and another hour of Loretta brushing her hair with OPATRA. ENOUGH. It's gross. Oh well I save lots of money since I just change the channel. Please, how about some new and exciting products for Thursday's.
9 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3024
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beauty

Post by anniebelle » 1 week ago

Did anyone see the ONION hair care set? Your thoughts? I put it in my cart, but am noodling it over! Everything they sell is a miracle cure, so it's difficult to determine whether it is worth a try.
4 x

mpompadour
Posts: 190
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beauty

Post by mpompadour » 1 week ago

2 products I use almost everyday and I have seen very good improvements on my skin. Both products are by Creme De Skin Solutions. One is called Double Strength Retinol Night Repair Serum and the other is called Hyaluronic Acid 1% + Vitamin C Serum. The BEST part is you can get them for a dollar each at Doll*r Tr*e. Yes, that's right, one dollar :) :) :) I went and looked at reviews on the net and saw good reviews. Just though I'd pass that on in case anyone wanted to give it a try. So far I'm very happy with the results. I've noticed the biggest improvement under my neck. The crepe looking skin has really diminished and smoothed out for me. :)
9 x

Tothemoon
Posts: 172
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beauty

Post by Tothemoon » 1 week ago

Of all the beauty products and serums I have, which is many because my sister and I subscribe to some of those beauty boxes and we enjoy having a monthly “unveiling“ when we receive them, I too have a stock of the $ tr*e creme de skin hyaluronic acid 1% + vitamin c serum. It feels slightly slimy going in at first but after a minute or two, and then with a moisturizer applied over it, my face does feel more moisturized. I’ve tried several high end brand serums and don’t feel that they perform much better than this $1.00 serum. I haven’t tried the night repair serum yet because I am not disciplined with a nighttime routine! I hear Michelle at SLC say that every night that you don’t remove your makeup it adds a week of aging. Yikes! I’m going to look like I’m 150 years old one day!
Last edited by Tothemoon 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3024
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beauty

Post by anniebelle » 1 week ago

mpompadour wrote:
1 week ago
2 products I use almost everyday and I have seen very good improvements on my skin. Both products are by Creme De Skin Solutions. One is called Double Strength Retinol Night Repair Serum and the other is called Hyaluronic Acid 1% + Vitamin C Serum. The BEST part is you can get them for a dollar each at Doll*r Tr*e. Yes, that's right, one dollar :) :) :) I went and looked at reviews on the net and saw good reviews. Just though I'd pass that on in case anyone wanted to give it a try. So far I'm very happy with the results. I've noticed the biggest improvement under my neck. The crepe looking skin has really diminished and smoothed out for me. :)
WOW!! What a testimonial! For only a dollar! Go figure!
5 x

AD
Posts: 1171
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Beauty

Post by AD » 1 week ago

:lol: :lol: ... I’m going out to day must go check it out. H😊
4 x

Boston Irish
Posts: 669
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beauty

Post by Boston Irish » 1 week ago

Thanks for the tip Do they sell it by the Gallon?
6 x

mpompadour
Posts: 190
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beauty

Post by mpompadour » 1 week ago

Boston Irish wrote:
1 week ago
Thanks for the tip Do they sell it by the Gallon?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hilarious! But really, I think you can still go to their website and order it in a larger quantity. I ordered the Retinol serum by the case which consisted of 16 individual 1 ounce bottles. I think with shipping, handling and tax, around $26.00. They are nice bottles with the glass dropper, rubber squeeze bulb at the top and the dark amber glass to protect the serum from light. Pretty dog gone good deal, but better if you can find them in your local D.T. I'm very happy with the product and only a BUCK! :D :D :D
5 x

Amy
Posts: 667
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beauty

Post by Amy » 1 week ago

Hello everyone! Loretta was selling $60 face cream when I had tv trouble, storming here in Ohio. Yesterday I googled “best face creams” & if you want something reasonable price, Olay Regenerist in a red container was always listed. L’Oreal was also listed a lot. If you’re feeling good with stuff from the $1 store, stick with it. Whatever floats your boat. 😘😘😘
5 x

anniebelle
Posts: 3024
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beauty

Post by anniebelle » 1 week ago

anniebelle wrote:
1 week ago
Did anyone see the ONION hair care set? Your thoughts? I put it in my cart, but am noodling it over! Everything they sell is a miracle cure, so it's difficult to determine whether it is worth a try.
FYI, the Onion hair care items that I put In my cart has disappeared !!! Do you suppose it all sold out? :lol: :lol: :lol: or should I just assume once again that SLC just doesn't want my money?
4 x

Post Reply