Beauty

AD
Posts: 1172
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Beauty

Post by AD » 1 week ago

A:.... several hosts have been saying DONT leave items in a cart SLC will SNATCH them, whether they sell out or not. Just passing on information. STINKS DOESNT IT. 😳😼....H😊
5 x

Online
anniebelle
Posts: 3025
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beauty

Post by anniebelle » 1 week ago

AD wrote:
1 week ago
A:.... several hosts have been saying DONT leave items in a cart SLC will SNATCH them, whether they sell out or not. Just passing on information. STINKS DOESNT IT. 😳😼....H😊
H: I know! But there's no reason to snatch it if nobody is asking for it! Oh well, saves me money, They just lost another sale :oops:
5 x

AD
Posts: 1172
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Beauty

Post by AD » 1 week ago

I know it doesn’t make sense. I’m sorry. They are always emptying your cart. 😠. H😊
4 x

Online
anniebelle
Posts: 3025
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beauty

Post by anniebelle » 1 week ago

AD wrote:
1 week ago
I know it doesn’t make sense. I’m sorry. They are always emptying your cart. 😠. H😊
I think the Universe is telling me to stop giving them my money! :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

AD
Posts: 1172
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Beauty

Post by AD » 1 week ago

A:.... Yeah the Universe told me that on February 2nd of this year!!!! :lol: :lol: Saved so much money 😊. H😊
5 x

AD
Posts: 1172
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Beauty

Post by AD » 1 week ago

For got... where’s Mermaid, Sissy2 and others????? 😊
4 x

Online
anniebelle
Posts: 3025
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beauty

Post by anniebelle » 1 week ago

AD wrote:
1 week ago
A:.... Yeah the Universe told me that on February 2nd of this year!!!! :lol: :lol: Saved so much money 😊. H😊
H: Great! good to hear! But I find I just spend it somewhere else. :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

AD
Posts: 1172
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Beauty

Post by AD » 1 week ago

A:... I quit buying from all of them that I use to. I’m very happy with my self. Don’t even miss it. :lol: :lol: H
4 x

GElliot
Posts: 31
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: Beauty

Post by GElliot » 1 week ago

mpompadour wrote:
1 week ago
2 products I use almost everyday and I have seen very good improvements on my skin. Both products are by Creme De Skin Solutions. One is called Double Strength Retinol Night Repair Serum and the other is called Hyaluronic Acid 1% + Vitamin C Serum. The BEST part is you can get them for a dollar each at Doll*r Tr*e. Yes, that's right, one dollar :) :) :) I went and looked at reviews on the net and saw good reviews. Just though I'd pass that on in case anyone wanted to give it a try. So far I'm very happy with the results. I've noticed the biggest improvement under my neck. The crepe looking skin has really diminished and smoothed out for me. :)
I'm amazed! Several weeks ago, I bought the two serums and another product from the same company. It's red with a roller ball that has product for around the eyes. I have seen incredible improvement! I am not a huge skincare person either. I just went to Dollar Tree and bought several more of each. Another product I like is the microneedle from slc. I feel encouraged for once!
3 x

mpompadour
Posts: 190
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Beauty

Post by mpompadour » 1 week ago

GElliot wrote:
1 week ago
mpompadour wrote:
1 week ago
2 products I use almost everyday and I have seen very good improvements on my skin. Both products are by Creme De Skin Solutions. One is called Double Strength Retinol Night Repair Serum and the other is called Hyaluronic Acid 1% + Vitamin C Serum. The BEST part is you can get them for a dollar each at Doll*r Tr*e. Yes, that's right, one dollar :) :) :) I went and looked at reviews on the net and saw good reviews. Just though I'd pass that on in case anyone wanted to give it a try. So far I'm very happy with the results. I've noticed the biggest improvement under my neck. The crepe looking skin has really diminished and smoothed out for me. :)
I'm amazed! Several weeks ago, I bought the two serums and another product from the same company. It's red with a roller ball that has product for around the eyes. I have seen incredible improvement! I am not a huge skincare person either. I just went to Dollar Tree and bought several more of each. Another product I like is the microneedle from slc. I feel encouraged for once!
Hi GElliot! I'm so glad you have had great results with the 2 products. I've had the most improvement under my neck area where it has that crepe paper texture. It's diminished a LOT in 1 weeks time. :) Thanks for the tip about the microneedle product. I have the eye roller ball too, but completely forgot I had it. Thanks for the reminder to go find it! :D
3 x