Beauty

Teachergirl

Beauty

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

Well it's another Thursday morning and another hour of Loretta brushing her hair with OPATRA. ENOUGH. It's gross. Oh well I save lots of money since I just change the channel. Please, how about some new and exciting products for Thursday's.
9 x

anniebelle

Re: Beauty

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Did anyone see the ONION hair care set? Your thoughts? I put it in my cart, but am noodling it over! Everything they sell is a miracle cure, so it's difficult to determine whether it is worth a try.
4 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

2 products I use almost everyday and I have seen very good improvements on my skin. Both products are by Creme De Skin Solutions. One is called Double Strength Retinol Night Repair Serum and the other is called Hyaluronic Acid 1% + Vitamin C Serum. The BEST part is you can get them for a dollar each at Doll*r Tr*e. Yes, that's right, one dollar :) :) :) I went and looked at reviews on the net and saw good reviews. Just though I'd pass that on in case anyone wanted to give it a try. So far I'm very happy with the results. I've noticed the biggest improvement under my neck. The crepe looking skin has really diminished and smoothed out for me. :)
9 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

Of all the beauty products and serums I have, which is many because my sister and I subscribe to some of those beauty boxes and we enjoy having a monthly “unveiling“ when we receive them, I too have a stock of the $ tr*e creme de skin hyaluronic acid 1% + vitamin c serum. It feels slightly slimy going in at first but after a minute or two, and then with a moisturizer applied over it, my face does feel more moisturized. I’ve tried several high end brand serums and don’t feel that they perform much better than this $1.00 serum. I haven’t tried the night repair serum yet because I am not disciplined with a nighttime routine! I hear Michelle at SLC say that every night that you don’t remove your makeup it adds a week of aging. Yikes! I’m going to look like I’m 150 years old one day!
Last edited by Tothemoon 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

anniebelle

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
2 products I use almost everyday and I have seen very good improvements on my skin. Both products are by Creme De Skin Solutions. One is called Double Strength Retinol Night Repair Serum and the other is called Hyaluronic Acid 1% + Vitamin C Serum. The BEST part is you can get them for a dollar each at Doll*r Tr*e. Yes, that's right, one dollar :) :) :) I went and looked at reviews on the net and saw good reviews. Just though I'd pass that on in case anyone wanted to give it a try. So far I'm very happy with the results. I've noticed the biggest improvement under my neck. The crepe looking skin has really diminished and smoothed out for me. :)
WOW!! What a testimonial! For only a dollar! Go figure!
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: ... I’m going out to day must go check it out. H😊
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Thanks for the tip Do they sell it by the Gallon?
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks for the tip Do they sell it by the Gallon?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hilarious! But really, I think you can still go to their website and order it in a larger quantity. I ordered the Retinol serum by the case which consisted of 16 individual 1 ounce bottles. I think with shipping, handling and tax, around $26.00. They are nice bottles with the glass dropper, rubber squeeze bulb at the top and the dark amber glass to protect the serum from light. Pretty dog gone good deal, but better if you can find them in your local D.T. I'm very happy with the product and only a BUCK! :D :D :D
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello everyone! Loretta was selling $60 face cream when I had tv trouble, storming here in Ohio. Yesterday I googled “best face creams” & if you want something reasonable price, Olay Regenerist in a red container was always listed. L’Oreal was also listed a lot. If you’re feeling good with stuff from the $1 store, stick with it. Whatever floats your boat. 😘😘😘
5 x

anniebelle

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Did anyone see the ONION hair care set? Your thoughts? I put it in my cart, but am noodling it over! Everything they sell is a miracle cure, so it's difficult to determine whether it is worth a try.
FYI, the Onion hair care items that I put In my cart has disappeared !!! Do you suppose it all sold out? :lol: :lol: :lol: or should I just assume once again that SLC just doesn't want my money?
4 x