Smackdown

Teachergirl

Smackdown

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Yay another all day smackdown. Who can watch an entire day of Shungite ? Guess what channel I won't be watching today?
8 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Smackdown

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
Yay another all day smackdown. Who can watch an entire day of Shungite ? Guess what channel I won't be watching today?
Thank you for your feedback. Our Saturday shows are typically smackdowns for one particular gemstone or another. Although yes, from time to time we may 'shake up' the programming some by doing a different show.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
Same channel I won't be watching!
7 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

I won’t be watching either. I wish SLC would cut their smack downs to no longer than 2-3 hours.
8 x

Auntie

Post by Auntie » 4 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
I won’t be watching either. I wish SLC would cut their smack downs to no longer than 2-3 hours.
I agree with you! I wish they would break it up during the day two hours i.e. shungite , housewares ,shungite, other gems , Shungite and others ETC
If you’ve already bought something, during the early part of the day, you still have to listen to all the rest of the shows, if you choose to watch SLC! There are many channels to choose from. So I just go somewhere else. Maybe they should listen to us as customers who buy a considerable amount of jewelry, etc. I get so BORED!!
10 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

I agree. HATE the 'smackdown' shows, even the name. You would think you would have more variety on a Saturday show, bigger audience. But, having the same type of item, hour after hour, is not only boring, it's dumb. If it was, let's say, a set of pots and pans, instead of jewelry, would you buy more than one? Nope. I bought one I'm done. I spend my share of money on $10 Friday, my Christmas shopping is almost done. But I miss a lot during work hours . I could get so much more, shopping on a Saturday.
Oh, and yelling at us is not going to make me buy your stuff. The fake screaming is a bit much. Not Cheryl, she's just 'exuberant'. But, others, take a chill pill.
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Saturday is a prime day to attract new shoppers. Showing one product all day is the equivalent of being a stand alone tire store. If you aren't interested in buying tires, you head to the mall for variety. Lost opportunity to get new shoppers to tune in at a later time.
4 x