Executives on air

Teachergirl

Executives on air

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

Please get these crazy "executives" off the air. They are all manic and not understandable. The screaming hurts my ears. Even if I want to buy an item I just turn the channel and buy nothing. Especially during clearance. As much as you yell and scream, if I can't return an item, I don't buy it. Please stop
20 x

Summer71

Re: Executives on air

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
2 years ago
Please get these crazy "executives" off the air. They are all manic and not understandable. The screaming hurts my ears. Even if I want to buy an item I just turn the channel and buy nothing. Especially during clearance. As much as you yell and scream, if I can't return an item, I don't buy it. Please stop
Amen to that
14 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Double Amen!!
11 x

Summer71

I don’t know if anyone is watching karen and shannon this hour but the craziness has multiplied many many folds.
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Karen and Sean are two of my favorites 😊
6 x

Pebbles

Post by Pebbles » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

Triple AMEN, Do they EVER go to You Tube & watch back what they look & sound like. No we can not understand them , I will not watch when they are on, or will not watch Tony & his rants if people are not buying his items fast enough. You do not yell at us if you are trying to sell us something. Also stop saying I should not be going this low, we have NEVER done this before, we are giving it away. Let me tell you , you are not giving it away. Start being PLEASANT when trying to sell your products, STOP 2 hosts together, TIRED of hearing one host scream over the other. It is not a way to sell items.
5 x

Summer71

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
Triple AMEN, Do they EVER go to You Tube & watch back what they look & sound like. No we can not understand them , I will not watch when they are on, or will not watch Tony & his rants if people are not buying his items fast enough. You do not yell at us if you are trying to sell us something. Also stop saying I should not be going this low, we have NEVER done this before, we are giving it away. Let me tell you , you are not giving it away. Start being PLEASANT when trying to sell your products, STOP 2 hosts together, TIRED of hearing one host scream over the other. It is not a way to sell items.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x