3am EST hosts

Barbara

Re: 3am EST hosts

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

I like Annika too and don’t perceive her being obnoxious.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

good morning, so much for my first impression of the new host!
though she is not a screamer, she is boisterous and sounds just
like a drunk. sorry.....not sorry.
6 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I have to get up at 5:00am EST for work, and I love watching Marva. She is the best......shows everything well, doesn't lie, and never screams! I also love Shannon in the early am. They are good together!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

If Annaka & Shannon aren't besties, they sure act like it during the late night shows they do together. They get kinda crazy. Leaving it there...
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
good morning, so much for my first impression of the new host!
though she is not a screamer, she is boisterous and sounds just
like a drunk. sorry.....not sorry.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have passed it along to our hosts and live TV team. Thank you again for your message, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness!

Annaka is a VETERAN!

Annaka...thank you for your service to our country❣️🇺🇸

My apologies for mis-spelling your name earlier. Auto correct you know.
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I like Marva too but Shannon is just too goofy and not at all professional in my opinion. Another host is Shawn Diddy, I stopped watching the other networks that she was on. Now she’s with Becky. Becky is brilliant and descriptive of everything and I like hearing her knowledge of the item, but Shawn keeps interrupting her and constantly brags on what is going on in her life. I could care less and I wish ShopLC would do something about her. I just turn the channel now when I see her on there. She’s so overbearing, likes to brag about her life and her adventures in New York! Sorry I just had to vent because I have had enough of that host. Bad move on ShopLC for adding her, she’s too much 😣 Marva, Shawn Wilsie, Cheryl, Katie are very wonderful hosts
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I like Marva too but Shannon is just too goofy and not at all professional in my opinion. Another host is Shawn Diddy, I stopped watching the other networks that she was on. Now she’s with Becky. Becky is brilliant and descriptive of everything and I like hearing her knowledge of the item, but Shawn keeps interrupting her and constantly brags on what is going on in her life. I could care less and I wish ShopLC would do something about her. I just turn the channel now when I see her on there. She’s so overbearing, likes to brag about her life and her adventures in New York! Sorry I just had to vent because I have had enough of that host. Bad move on ShopLC for adding her, she’s too much 😣 Marva, Shawn Wilsie, Cheryl, Katie are very wonderful hosts
Ditto (99%)! I like Karen too, she seems to tell it like it is w/o the drama & fluff!
2 x

TDC

Post by TDC » 4 years ago

Not sure of the name of the new female host but she needs to replay and watch herself as a host. She comes off like she's drunk. She was annoying and over the top. I love being entertained by the hosts but she is too much.
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

Thank you for your feedbacks on our Hosts, and we are sorry for any negative viewing experiences you've had! Your feedbacks has been forward to our teams in charge of the Hosts so that we can continue to improve upon ourselves for everyone's enjoyment.
0 x