3am EST hosts

Blossom

Re: 3am EST hosts

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

TDC wrote:
4 years ago
Not sure of the name of the new female host but she needs to replay and watch herself as a host. She comes off like she's drunk. She was annoying and over the top. I love being entertained by the hosts but she is too much.
Some hosts are fine, some not so much. Each host should replay & watch themselves & maybe they would see what we see.
5 x

SummerSerinity

Post by SummerSerinity » 4 years ago

I tell you what.. im tired of all the hosts that just go missing. I loved Sarah and suddenly shes gone... and ofcourse Dan has been gone. Why do they seem to work 24/7 and suddenly they are just gone. It is a sign that ShopLC is not stable. And im tired of all these business people cohosting. It takes me a while to get use to someone... and i dont like the parade of different people. I miss SARAH.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

SummerSerinity wrote:
4 years ago
I tell you what.. im tired of all the hosts that just go missing. I loved Sarah and suddenly shes gone... and ofcourse Dan has been gone. Why do they seem to work 24/7 and suddenly they are just gone. It is a sign that ShopLC is not stable. And im tired of all these business people cohosting. It takes me a while to get use to someone... and i dont like the parade of different people. I miss SARAH.
Hey SummerSerenity! Sarah added a couple posts to thread 'Missing Hosts' She is now selling real estate in Austin area. Dan is manager at an Office Depot.
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I mis Sarah C. as well. She was very profesional. Many jewelers got tired of selling jewelry. I met a former jeweler in near where I lived and now he works selling mattresses. Not surprising.

About Dan Dennis I heard in some other forum that he was not the nice person he apparent to be.
1 x