Shungite rocks/ lowest price guarantee

Eve
Answers: 1

Shungite rocks/ lowest price guarantee

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Yes I will admit it they got me last night on the shungite rocks ....they are on again this very minute but since I ordered themr last night I did some research 1 pound Shungite rocks on Am... 19.95 2 pounds of shungite rocks on eB...19.95 so shop LC keeps talking about lowest price guarantee .....hmmmmm.....I have been using shungite for a long time way before shop LC carried it and yes you can find it other places ...I had never bought the rocks ....that my boo-boo...do u r research people before you purchase.
4 x

RoxiJade

Re: Shungite rocks/ lowest price guarantee

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago

I have been using shungite for a long time way before shop LC carried it

Eve, do you feel any health benefit, or do you buy for the beauty? I am really curious.
1 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

@RoxiJade
I use it for pain management I have been pushing back surgery three different ones !!for over 10 years now and after ruining my stomach with all kinds of pain medicines I switched years ago trying to do the natural route I drink Shungite water every day ...I got spheres and pyramid and all sorts of other things all over my house . are use of the crystals in my water to plus yoga plus also other natural things but I do believe that in combination with the other things I do.... shungite definitely adds to the benefit but with all things you have to do it consistently in order to work and it will take a little while to work.
Overall I would say give it a try it’s not gonna hurt anything and if you lucky it will really help.
One thing to mention is that all crystals including shungite should be recharged . I usually do it once a month outside for two days preferably at full moon I set them on my patio and leave them outside for 48 hours
Hope this helps.

I would say
Give it a try
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

You do have to be careful when ordering shungite online, I read that some sites sell plain black rocks such as shale as shungite and if it is a really cheap price it might not be the real deal.
3 x

Bamagirl205

Post by Bamagirl205 » 4 years ago

When I want pretty jewelry I watch for the auction, sometimes you can really get a deal if you stay on it. I buy most of my stone, sphere, pyramids, etc from Shungite Life or Shungite Store. Both are in Kalie, Russia where the mines are. It takes about 2 weeks to deliver but it is fully guaranteed. It depends on which web site I use by what I am ordering, one is a little higher on the same thing and I have found no difference. I don't like ordering through Amazon, eBay and some of the other web sites cause you don't know what you are getting. Shungite Store has a USA warehouse that can ship from which is less time and they charge no postage so even if the item is a little higher better than postage.
I usually wait til I have a large order (order for several people) last order was around $400.00. I firmly believe in the power and so does everyone else, all say their pain is either no more or so much better they will use it as long as they can get it. The nice thing is when you get what you want you are finished. It re-energizes itself so no need to replace it. Hope this helps.
Bamagirl 1205
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Bamagirl205 wrote:
4 years ago
When I want pretty jewelry I watch for the auction, sometimes you can really get a deal if you stay on it. I buy most of my stone, sphere, pyramids, etc from Shungite Life or Shungite Store. Both are in Kalie, Russia where the mines are. It takes about 2 weeks to deliver but it is fully guaranteed. It depends on which web site I use by what I am ordering, one is a little higher on the same thing and I have found no difference. I don't like ordering through Amazon, eBay and some of the other web sites cause you don't know what you are getting. Shungite Store has a USA warehouse that can ship from which is less time and they charge no postage so even if the item is a little higher better than postage.
I usually wait til I have a large order (order for several people) last order was around $400.00. I firmly believe in the power and so does everyone else, all say their pain is either no more or so much better they will use it as long as they can get it. The nice thing is when you get what you want you are finished. It re-energizes itself so no need to replace it. Hope this helps.
Bamagirl 1205
Hey there,
I shop these places as well. Pricing is much less
and there are lots of free gifts of Shungite along with
My orders
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Yes I will admit it they got me last night on the shungite rocks ....they are on again this very minute but since I ordered themr last night I did some research 1 pound Shungite rocks on Am... 19.95 2 pounds of shungite rocks on eB...19.95 so shop LC keeps talking about lowest price guarantee .....hmmmmm.....I have been using shungite for a long time way before shop LC carried it and yes you can find it other places ...I had never bought the rocks ....that my boo-boo...do u r research people before you purchase.
Thank you for our feedback. For our lowest price guarantee, it has to be the EXACT same item being shown at another National retailer within 30 days of your purchase. This price guarantee excludes sales made through online marketplaces offering products from multiple sellers.

https://www.shoplc.com/terms
0 x