Website Freezes

mossybrick

Website Freezes

Post by mossybrick » 2 years ago

Good evening.
Is anyone else having the problem of every time there is a new TLV, or a very popular item the cart freezes! I am so tired of putting things in the cart, and BEFORE I can even check out, there is a circle symbol that comes up on the site and It is impossible to gain entry to the cart. It takes forever while the pages time out, and then by the time I reload a half dozen times and can get back into the cart my item is sold out. It happens over and over again.
With all the new customers that are coming in, it seems to me that ShopLc would work on their website and server which definitely can NOT handle the amount of customers here. I’m very frustrated and do not want to have to call in to place orders.
9 x

GElliot

Re: Website Freezes

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I'm sorry you are having website issues. I haven't noticed any myself but I'm not on very often. Hopefully it has straightened out for you.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@mossybrick , yes I have experienced the same problem! I especially notice it the last couple hours of Under $10 days! Sometimes the whole system locks up resulting in Gateway messages. They do need another system overhaul. They are losing money every time this happens.
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I think they do it so you can't add to cart and get Free Shipping they want you to call and pay 4'99'
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello all: this has happened to me many times & I’m pounding on my IPad thinking it’s broken. Then I finally get in & my size is sold out. Total frustration.
8 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

It happened to me a couple of times. The page froze up everytime and in the meanwhile the item sold out. It is so frustrating.
6 x