Why did Adi leave

Gem Lover

Re: Why did Adi leave

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I am surprised he is from London, he does not have an English accent, he has an American accent.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

Adi will always be a friend to SHOP LC. As many of you pointed out he is from the UK, he wanted to go back home and be closer to family.
7 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
D-Flawless what a gem you are!
Thanks so much for giving me Adi's full name, I have written it down just in case this thread is deleted, you never know!!
I need to find time to get on FB and I will be posting on his page
How exciting that he read your post and thanked you on air....that makes it so much better knowing he knows how you feel :D
Hi Mae!

I’m happy to help! Adi is truly a gem of a person and I’m so grateful I can keep up with him on FB! He’s one of the few people who actually reads and acknowledges the comments he receives too…so that is an extra bonus. He has a magnetic personality that draws people in and makes them feel seen! It’s a rare and wonderful trait. Hope you find him and connect 💞
7 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
D-Flawless what a gem you are!
Thanks so much for giving me Adi's full name, I have written it down just in case this thread is deleted, you never know!!
I need to find time to get on FB and I will be posting on his page
How exciting that he read your post and thanked you on air....that makes it so much better knowing he knows how you feel :D
Hi Mae!

I’m happy to help! Adi is truly a gem of a person and I’m so grateful I can keep up with him on FB! He’s one of the few people who actually reads and acknowledges the comments he receives too…so that is an extra bonus. He has a magnetic personality that draws people in and makes them feel seen! It’s a rare and wonderful trait. Hope you find him and connect 💞
Your right about the magnetic personality for sure. I miss him he always made laugh.
1 x