Phoenixgirl

Why did Adi leave

Post by Phoenixgirl » 2 years ago

I liked Adi and will miss him
7 x

GElliot

Re: Why did Adi leave

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Adi is from London. From what people said on here, he wanted to go home and try other ventures.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Phoenixgirl....I feel the same as you, Adi's presence was so much fun and his antics always made me laugh🤣
His leaving is such a void

We only can go by what he said in his goodbyes on air and at least he is home with his family now 💞

I forgot his last name but I would like to be able to check on him once in a while to see what he is doing!
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi MaeWest1953 and all: I was shocked when Adi left. Didn’t know he was from London, seemed like the all American guy. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him & he was always smiling. Made me smile too. One of the few hosts that I would watch at all. ☹️
8 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Maybe he knows what going on behind the scenes. Maybe he knows what's coming with slc and wants to get away now.
9 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

I agree GELliot ! There is something going on & we will be the last to know. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
8 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Phoenixgirl....I feel the same as you, Adi's presence was so much fun and his antics always made me laugh🤣

We only can go by what he said in his goodbyes on air and at least he is home with his family now 💞

I forgot his last name but I would like to be able to check on him once in a while to see what he is doing!
Hi Mae!

I totally agree! I just love his humor and charm! You can friend him on FB…his full name is: Aaditya Jani. Looks like he’s still in Texas but could be leaving soon! At least we can keep up with him on FB! I wrote in on his 2nd to last show and he thanked me by name…so I know he read it! It was a bittersweet bit of closure! Too many people have left in one week! 😢 I may need to move to Austin and become a host! 🤣🤣
7 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

D-Flawless what a gem you are!
Thanks so much for giving me Adi's full name, I have written it down just in case this thread is deleted, you never know!!
I need to find time to get on FB and I will be posting on his page
How exciting that he read your post and thanked you on air....that makes it so much better knowing he knows how you feel :D
8 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

Phoenixgirl wrote:
2 years ago
I liked Adi and will miss him
Me too! I wish him happiness and success wherever he lands! He will be fine.... I will miss him.
4 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago

Hi Mae!

I totally agree! I just love his humor and charm! You can friend him on FB…his full name is: Aaditya Jani. Looks like he’s still in Texas but could be leaving soon! At least we can keep up with him on FB! I wrote in on his 2nd to last show and he thanked me by name…so I know he read it! It was a bittersweet bit of closure! Too many people have left in one week! 😢 I may need to move to Austin and become a host! 🤣🤣
Awesome and thanks for sharing this full name - I will definitely look him up! Wishing him all the best!
4 x