Re: Wonderbacks

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

I bought 2 pair of carved jade studs. They're pretty heavy and came with wonder backs.
The clear discs are less annoying to me. Got hundreds of those.
I have a lot of those as well. I have never tried the Wonder Backs. My piercings are still so small that sometimes I struggle to find them. My seconds even closed up, ugh. I don’t think I would like the feel of the wonder backs, thankfully I don’t need them. Never wore heavy earrings and never will. Don’t even wear earrings daily.
I'm a stud girl. Mostly.
The discs are good with heavier studs so they don't droop. Even with good holes (lol) heavy studs droop.
My extras try to close up too. A nice gold stud pushed on thru fixes that.
Mine are wayyyy beyond the point of opening them myself. I did that once and it still makes me 🤢 when I think about it. I will have them redone at some point.
0 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Only tanzanite one mine was closed ( C BLOCK) Tanzanian Government spent a fortune building walls and hired guards to guard the mines. Why? If there are not valuable things to guard. According to some, they now started selling again on a small scale. All I know is they are guarding the mines.
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I have a lot of those as well. I have never tried the Wonder Backs. My piercings are still so small that sometimes I struggle to find them. My seconds even closed up, ugh. I don’t think I would like the feel of the wonder backs, thankfully I don’t need them. Never wore heavy earrings and never will. Don’t even wear earrings daily.
I'm a stud girl. Mostly.
The discs are good with heavier studs so they don't droop. Even with good holes (lol) heavy studs droop.
Mine are wayyyy beyond the point of opening them myself. I did that once and it still makes me 🤢 when I think about it. I will have them redone at some point.
It was the sound it makes right? 😁
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

I'm a stud girl. Mostly.
It was the sound it makes right? 😁
Well...that and the blood!
0 x