Favorite host duo

Maryjayne

Favorite host duo

Post by Maryjayne » 2 years ago

I do not see many positive messages here, especially about the hosts. I want to start positivity by saying Blake and Annaka are my favorite duo. I was happy to catch part of their Smackdown program earlier today. I like their chemistry, mutual respect and endorsement of each other's views , gemstone knowledge, and presentatuon points. I never notice them talking over each other and enjoy when they conversationally joke around. I have to admit that I used to think they were dating. but I see Blake is engaged to someone else. Oh well, they are still my favorite duo. Any body else have any fa vorites you care to mention?
10 x

Summer71

Re: Favorite host duo

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Maryjayne wrote:
2 years ago
I do not see many positive messages here, especially about the hosts. I want to start positivity by saying Blake and Annaka are my favorite duo. I was happy to catch part of their Smackdown program earlier today. I like their chemistry, mutual respect and endorsement of each other's views , gemstone knowledge, and presentatuon points. I never notice them talking over each other and enjoy when they conversationally joke around. I have to admit that I used to think they were dating. but I see Blake is engaged to someone else. Oh well, they are still my favorite duo. Any body else have any fa vorites you care to mention?
For once shop lc truly delivered joy. This was the first time i got to see them together and thoroughly enjoyed the show which is very rare at shop lc. Maryjayne you said it all.
4 x

Vonnie

Post by Vonnie » 2 years ago

I like all the hosts, even if they're loud or goofy. They're very entertaining.
5 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 2 years ago

I think my favorite combo was Karen and Shawn, and unfortunately, she's retired. :( Hopefully he'll get a regular pairing with Shannon or LoLo, who are both on the ball. I know this might be an unpopular opinion, but I rather like Cheryl; even though she can get loud and over the top, she knows her stuff and shows enthusiasm and pairs well with LoLo or Annaka or Becky. Craig and Jessica work well together, although I'm not really a fan of either! :lol: Blake and Annaka do work well together.
10 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

I liked when Cheryl and Shawn worked together. I saw them together about 4-5 yrs ago I rarely see the daytime line up anymore so I don't know if they ever host together anymore
5 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

LauraA wrote:
2 years ago
I think my favorite combo was Karen and Shawn, and unfortunately, she's retired. :( Hopefully he'll get a regular pairing with Shannon or LoLo, who are both on the ball. I know this might be an unpopular opinion, but I rather like Cheryl; even though she can get loud and over the top, she knows her stuff and shows enthusiasm and pairs well with LoLo or Annaka or Becky. Craig and Jessica work well together, although I'm not really a fan of either! :lol: Blake and Annaka do work well together.
I also like Cheryl. She has a lot of knowledge about gemstones, and I find her interesting to listen to. I used to like when Cheryl and Katie would host together.

I also liked Shawn and Karen, or Karen and just about anybody. Karen had an amusing sense of humor and playfulness.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Maryjayne I just posted a very positive thread last week about Steve, the new guy from Australia
In that post I mentioned how much I like Michelle working with him 😉

About a month ago I posted a thread about how great Blake is at doing his job, he is respectful to his fellow co-hosts etc...so there are some positive things here 😊
If you scroll you can see other nice threads

I have always liked Blake...his Father could learn from him about being respectful
I am in agreement with you about Annaka and Blake, they make a good pair😊
No screaming in competition for air time like Mr. Rolex
Glad to read your positive post and you found a pair of hosts you are happy with ❣
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 2 years ago

Speaking of Katie did she have her baby yet? If yes, what did she have? I haven’t seen her on in ages. I always watch with the tv muted 😀
1 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

CJM wrote:
2 years ago
Speaking of Katie did she have her baby yet? If yes, what did she have? I haven’t seen her on in ages. I always watch with the tv muted 😀
Katie had a baby boy. My guess is she's taking some time to adjust to motherhood, and then will be back to host. That's only my impression though.
2 x