Quality Control please wake up.

Summer71

Quality Control please wake up.

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

This is the fourth time in one month that i have been sent broken items in a box. They are stainless steel crystal earrings. Each time they were packed in small baggies and then into a box. Apparently nobody in the department bothers to take a peek at what they are shipping. First you have to wait for two weeks as Shop LC uses snail mail and then when you finally get the item … it is broken. Talk about adding insult to injury.
13 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Quality Control please wake up.

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

Sorry to hear about the disappointing delivery. Tried to take some initiative and locate this orders information to resolve the issue and notify our quality control team but you have quite a few stainless steel earring orders. Could we please have the item numbers so that we can look further into this issue?
5 x

Summer71

Thank you moderator Alex for your prompt reply. Below are the item numbers and the explanation.

3725069 and 3717355 both had missing stones. Could not reorder them as they were out of stock.
3725071 also had missing stone. Reodered it. Have my fingers crossed.
3725071 murano glass. Received both earrings broken.
6 x

shopLC_alex

Good evening,

Sorry for the late reply, I've sent this information to our quality control team and emailed you with a resolution that we hope will suffice. Thank you for your feedback, please let us know if there is anything else we may be able to help.
4 x

Summer71

Thank you so much Alex. Truly appreciate your efforts.
Last edited by Summer71 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

LUVJADE

Post by LUVJADE » 2 years ago

I agree, quality control could be better.

I recently ordered a sterling silver Montana crystal tennis bracelet (order# 2060933270); the bracelet arrived with a loose stone in the plastic bag, it is a shame because the bracelet is out of stock now and there's no way to get a replacement since they are no longer selling these crystal items.

I thought I could repair it myself, just pop the stone back in and secure the prongs, nope, of course one of the 4 prongs is broken and that's why the stone was not in the setting, how in the world was this missed?

I don't want to send it back so I guess I will have a jeweler remove that broken setting or replace the missing prong; this is ridiculous.

I am so disappointed, it takes FOREVER to receive an item but when you finally get it there's no guarantee it will be without issues.

Sorry for the complaint ShopLC I generally have positive shopping experiences with you but lately there have been some unfortunate missed opportunities.

Hoping for better shopping outcomes in the future.
6 x

shopLC_alex

LUVJADE wrote:
2 years ago

I recently ordered a sterling silver Montana crystal tennis bracelet (order# 2060933270); the bracelet arrived with a loose stone in the plastic bag, it is a shame because the bracelet is out of stock now and there's no way to get a replacement since they are no longer selling these crystal items.

I thought I could repair it myself, just pop the stone back in and secure the prongs, nope, of course one of the 4 prongs is broken and that's why the stone was not in the setting, how in the world was this missed?

I don't want to send it back so I guess I will have a jeweler remove that broken setting or replace the missing prong; this is ridiculous.

I am so disappointed, it takes FOREVER to receive an item but when you finally get it there's no guarantee it will be without issues.

Sorry for the complaint ShopLC I generally have positive shopping experiences with you but lately there have been some unfortunate missed opportunities.

Good morning,

We apologize for the defective item, I've contacted you by email with a resolution as well. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you further.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Summer71 so sorry that you are experiencing this ridiculous amount of broken or missing stones etc.
I also order quite a few stainless steel earrings and necklace pieces and many of these items are sold out 😒

Your frustration is so understandable and enough is enough 🙀
I pray for a quick resolution with your orders 😇
My sister just opened up her Flamingo table fountain and the glass bowl has cracks with a hole also

When it was delivered the whole top of the box was opened 😡
This shows the package was not properly packaged
4 x

Summer71

Maewest1953 i was thinking of you for the last two three days as i could not see you active on the forum. Good to know you are back. 👍
Many thanks to moderator Alex who took care of all the issues regarding the damaged items i received.
I feel bad for your sister’s table fountain. I ordered some glass items a few months ago which were packaged so poorly that everything was broken.
I wish shoplc would pay attention to these minor things because if you think of it shop lc has to issue the refund and the customer never gets the item. In the end it’s a lose-lose situation for both.
4 x

LUVJADE

Post by LUVJADE » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
LUVJADE wrote:
2 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for the defective item, I've contacted you by email with a resolution as well. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you further.
Thank you Alex I appreciate your quick response and the offered resolution; no further action is required, thanks again.
3 x