Is Adi back?

Summer71

Is Adi back?

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

It was a delight to see him. I missed out on announcements if any he made regarding his come back.
6 x

bluez

Re: Is Adi back?

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

He said he would be here today (Sunday 8/08) and Friday the 13th, but will fly out on Wed. 8/18.
Good to see him again!
bluez
6 x

Summer71

bluez wrote:
2 years ago
He said he would be here today (Sunday 8/08) and Friday the 13th, but will fly out on Wed. 8/18.
Good to see him again!
bluez
Thanks bluez.
4 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 2 years ago

I really like the products sold especially the gem but also many lifestyle choices. As a social scientist have noticed some problems with cutting though to the top with complains and yes ideas for improvement. I enjoy a lost of hosts but there are some that just turn me off. Some do not even know the minerals that they are selling. Some talk down to customers. Some make undeniable sexist remarks. Forget about customer service. They have no authority to do anything to help a discontented customer and so just give you the run around, tell you to file a police report, or refuse to take back defective products. They seem to be the wall between the customers and upper management. As a doctorate in social science I can sense what really ticks folks off, for example the insipid girl, girl commercial. Meanwhile the children and hunger commercial is really moving. One employee interrupts hosts to lower and price and wastes unbelievable amounts of television time and sounds like he is running in circles. As he does so the hosts look bewildered. Finally, some of us would like to see Tony and Michelle work together some tome but no each week Tony has a different female cohost, Shannon, Kim and Annika. I like them all especially Kim but am tired of having to watch tv in the middle of the night on the chance to see Michelle or the highly educated Becky. And why is Marva always in charge of the tlv's. Sorry be she could work on her people skills. The last month of watching shop lc is turning this customer off. Am I alone?
5 x

Summer71

steelstash wrote:
2 years ago
I really like the products sold especially the gem but also many lifestyle choices. As a social scientist have noticed some problems with cutting though to the top with complains and yes ideas for improvement. I enjoy a lost of hosts but there are some that just turn me off. Some do not even know the minerals that they are selling. Some talk down to customers. Some make undeniable sexist remarks. Forget about customer service. They have no authority to do anything to help a discontented customer and so just give you the run around, tell you to file a police report, or refuse to take back defective products. They seem to be the wall between the customers and upper management. As a doctorate in social science I can sense what really ticks folks off, for example the insipid girl, girl commercial. Meanwhile the children and hunger commercial is really moving. One employee interrupts hosts to lower and price and wastes unbelievable amounts of television time and sounds like he is running in circles. As he does so the hosts look bewildered. Finally, some of us would like to see Tony and Michelle work together some tome but no each week Tony has a different female cohost, Shannon, Kim and Annika. I like them all especially Kim but am tired of having to watch tv in the middle of the night on the chance to see Michelle or the highly educated Becky. And why is Marva always in charge of the tlv's. Sorry be she could work on her people skills. The last month of watching shop lc is turning this customer off. Am I alone?
Steelstash you are not alone. Count me in. You said it perfectly. 👍
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

Steelestash I totally agree with you and wish they would bring Michele back to daytime instead of wasting her at night. I do enjoy the shows with her and Becky and even Steve. I hate to say but I get tired of some of the hosts that just smile and flap their arms the entire time they present an item!
4 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

I always enjoy watching Michelle, too. She has so much knowledge about skincare and makeup, I truly wish they would schedule her during the day for those types of shows.
5 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 2 years ago

I was happy to see Adi too. I love his spirit. I agree, I want to see Michelle during the day. What a ray of sunshine and great energy!!! Love her. Please bring her back during the day. I don't mind if they put Shannon back on the overnight shift. She is a little 'dry' to me. She and Marva are my least favorite.
4 x

Summer71

Tina wrote:
2 years ago
I was happy to see Adi too. I love his spirit. I agree, I want to see Michelle during the day. What a ray of sunshine and great energy!!! Love her. Please bring her back during the day. I don't mind if they put Shannon back on the overnight shift. She is a little 'dry' to me. She and Marva are my least favorite.
Couldn’t agree more with you. Shannon and Marva are not my cup of tea either. Can’t take shannon’s acting. She seems to be auditioning for some role all the time and marva is too full of herself.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Steelstash wow did you hit the nail on the head😊
Hopefully someone won't come in to this thread and start trouble just because we are expressing our feelings about certain hosts!!!
My last thread got locked down because of that, Summer71 knows what I mean 😏

I love how you define the issues and yet will a Moderator who kindly takes your concerns to the Ivory tower get anyone to listen to them ?
Probably not because the same pompous host is getting away with his outlandish behavior 😪
1 x