Give Sarob an oscar and me some aspirin

Post Reply
JeffSTL
Posts: 5
Joined: 10 months ago

Give Sarob an oscar and me some aspirin

Post by JeffSTL » 2 months ago

So, between Ankur, Sarob and Cheryl on this Saturday afternoon...I need to change the channel. This reminds me of WWF -- so fake with Sarob's "reactions" to lowering prices. Give me a break.
16 x

Topic Tags:

Summer71
Posts: 129
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Give Sarob an oscar and me some aspirin

Post by Summer71 » 2 months ago

JeffSTL wrote:
2 months ago
So, between Ankur, Sarob and Cheryl on this Saturday afternoon...I need to change the channel. This reminds me of WWF -- so fake with Sarob's "reactions" to lowering prices. Give me a break.
JeffSTL U nailed it. I am so tired of all the hosts acting and faking the surprise over the prices. Who are they fooling. They know all the prices ahead of their programs and we are aware of that. The worst is their fake displeasure over the price being dropped too low. Isn’t this the aim of this company so why feel bad about it.
“I am uncomfortable “
“I will be in trouble “
“I am going below cost “
“I hope the president is not watching”
“After this show i will lose my job” are just a few to mention.
Do they think we are that gullible ?
15 x

MaeWest1953
Posts: 217
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Give Sarob an oscar and me some aspirin

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 month ago

JeffSTL and Summer71, you both are cracking me up 🤣
I am with you all the way and I love the points you make
Summer71 gives us great examples of the shenanigans the host all get involved with

The most embarrassing is when Kim starts her ridiculous screeching followed by "WHAT?" or "OMG"
Next problem for me is not being able to understand what Ankur and Sharaub are saying 😒

I love the accents but I hardly ever understand their words 🙀
4 x

Summer71
Posts: 129
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Give Sarob an oscar and me some aspirin

Post by Summer71 » 1 month ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
1 month ago
JeffSTL and Summer71, you both are cracking me up 🤣
I am with you all the way and I love the points you make
Summer71 gives us great examples of the shenanigans the host all get involved with

The most embarrassing is when Kim starts her ridiculous screeching followed by "WHAT?" or "OMG"
Next problem for me is not being able to understand what Ankur and Sharaub are saying 😒

I love the accents but I hardly ever understand their words 🙀
Maewest 1953 thanks for reminding about kim’s screeching. Its like nails on a chalkboard or a knife scratching a plate.
😂😂😂😂😂
5 x

MaeWest1953
Posts: 217
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Give Sarob an oscar and me some aspirin

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 month ago

Summer71 you are welcome and thanks for the laugh I had after reading your "sayings" describing Kim's screeching 🤣
I have never heard the knife on a plate one, I am still giggling 😊
3 x

Summer71
Posts: 129
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Give Sarob an oscar and me some aspirin

Post by Summer71 » 1 month ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
1 month ago
Summer71 you are welcome and thanks for the laugh I had after reading your "sayings" describing Kim's screeching 🤣
I have never heard the knife on a plate one, I am still giggling 😊
😂😂😂😂
3 x

CaribbeanGirl
Posts: 22
Joined: 6 months ago

Re: Give Sarob an oscar and me some aspirin

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 month ago

We need to stop being gullible, & STOP buying from them. I am trying to quit myself. So tired of all of the lies!!!!!!!!! The bosses taking over the show all the time, is that not what the hosts are hired for. So if we want to know about the item we have to try to figure out what the bosses are saying, its sounds like they have a mouth full. Dont they know we do not like hearing them, it has been written on here a million times. If they want to run the show, get rid of the hosts & let them do it. No one would buy anything because we can not understand what they are saying. There are no other shopping networks that work this way, why do they??? Why do we have to wait so long to know what the price of the item is going to be??? This is not a auction like they say it is. At a auction we would bid the price on the items, instead we have to sit & wait & wait & wait & wait to find out what the price is going to be. It is kind of cruel is it not. Its like they are teasing us, should we go lower or should we stop, it is not fun or funny. Can I afford it or can I not,PLEASE tell me, tell me the price so I can know.
7 x

Bella27
Posts: 5
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: Give Sarob an oscar and me some aspirin

Post by Bella27 » 1 month ago

Perhaps the "process" is to measure and time response levels and then do the old car salesman "price drop" ;)
3 x

Summer71
Posts: 129
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Give Sarob an oscar and me some aspirin

Post by Summer71 » 1 month ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
1 month ago
We need to stop being gullible, & STOP buying from them. I am trying to quit myself. So tired of all of the lies!!!!!!!!! The bosses taking over the show all the time, is that not what the hosts are hired for. So if we want to know about the item we have to try to figure out what the bosses are saying, its sounds like they have a mouth full. Dont they know we do not like hearing them, it has been written on here a million times. If they want to run the show, get rid of the hosts & let them do it. No one would buy anything because we can not understand what they are saying. There are no other shopping networks that work this way, why do they??? Why do we have to wait so long to know what the price of the item is going to be??? This is not a auction like they say it is. At a auction we would bid the price on the items, instead we have to sit & wait & wait & wait & wait to find out what the price is going to be. It is kind of cruel is it not. Its like they are teasing us, should we go lower or should we stop, it is not fun or funny. Can I afford it or can I not,PLEASE tell me, tell me the price so I can know.
Couldn’t agree with you more. Most of the times in anticipation of the price my size, color or design sells out. If the goal is to set themselves apart from other shopping channels then they have achieved it but sadly not in a positive way.
4 x

Angelflutter
Posts: 727
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Give Sarob an oscar and me some aspirin

Post by Angelflutter » 1 month ago

We " oldies" that have been around for awhile have made the same complaints years ago. I haven't been on the board for awhile...well, ever since the moderators were monitoring everything and we couldn't post in real time. Sometimes we wouldn't see posts for days and nothing was in order. I see the cure now is to kick people off of the forum. Things appear to have changed. For the worse. I haven't ordered since March. So, while I won't make any complaints today, I'll just sit on the sidelines and relive the wars vicariously through ya'll. :roll: :lol:
7 x

Post Reply