Boston Irish how are your sister and nephew?

Summer71

Boston Irish how are your sister and nephew?

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Hope they are doing well. Sending positive vibes.
Last edited by Summer71 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Boston Irish

Re: Boston Irish how are your sister and nephew?

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Summer71 Thank you so much they are doing much better my nephew is back at work and my sister is so so. Thank you for your prayers and good vibes. Have a great day and health to you and yours. My Grandaughter started school mon and she is 12 a classmate had coved that she sat next to in class and also rode the bus with this child. The entire class and anyone that was in contact with him had to stay home 2 weeks. This is going to be a long year whats left of it.
5 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71 Thank you so much they are doing much better my nephew is back at work and my sister is so so. Thank you for your prayers and good vibes. Have a great day and health to you and yours. My Grandaughter started school mon and she is 12 a classmate had coved that she sat next to in class and also rode the bus with this child. The entire class and anyone that was in contact with him had to stay home 2 weeks. This is going to be a long year whats left of it.
Boston Irish it is such a relief to know both are doing better and i pray your sister continues to improve with each passing day. I am also sending prayers for the little one that she remains fine. I had to deal with the same situation last winter when my son sat next to a covid student. My son had to stay home for two weeks but thankfully he did not contract covid. So i believe miracles do happen. Stay positive. Just as we were beginning to think covid is over it started mutating but i believe ” This too shall pass”
Last edited by Summer71 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Summer71....thanks for asking this question, this is nice that you remembered
BostonIrish this is great news regarding your family members....what a relief that all is well with them🙏
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 Thank you hope you stay well too this is very scary my Grandson Aiden is 10 so no shot if theoy were moy kiddos I would yakeep them home.
0 x