Deanna is on right now

JA

Deanna is on right now

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Deanna is on the overnight right now. I didn't get up until 5 am turned on shop lc and there she is :D
6 x

Vonnie

Re: Deanna is on right now

Post by Vonnie » 2 years ago

JA wrote:
2 years ago
Deanna is on the overnight right now. I didn't get up until 5 am turned on shop lc and there she is :D
I'm happy to see her back on the air.
5 x

Ramen

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

Is that the host that was on F. B. having a conversation with Shawn W. ? If so I really like her 😊
2 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 2 years ago

I saw her on last night too she looked lovely and acted professionally however she could barely get a single word in . She was partnering with that motor mouth from Australia . He has only gotten worse. He barely comes up for air and he speaks a mile a minute . It’s just so distracting he loves loves lives every single thing he shows. I had to change channels can’t listen to that at night . Deeana was a breath of fresh air hope she sticks around.
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Deanna was on with rolex earlier. Rolex kept calling her Dionne. He was totally superfluous to the show. As if it’s hard to know your cohost’s name
3 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Ramen wrote:
2 years ago
Is that the host that was on F. B. having a conversation with Shawn W. ? If so I really like her 😊
I think so. She was let go for having an issue with another host. I read that on here about why she was gone someone was upset about Deanna getting axed
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I heard that was the reason she was gone, but who did she have a issue with? Was it confirmed that was the reason she left? I thought she looked a little different last night then when she left. To me her eyes looked a little lifted. May have just been the make up. I am very happy she is back. But where is Marva? I just found Marva, she is back, I was afraid she was gone, she is on with Tony now. I wish we would get warning when a host is going on vacay, I am always afraid my favorites are going to leave. I did not know that Deanna did pageants, I thought she was Beautiful before. She had said that she was taking in a exchange student I thought maybe that is why she was gone for a while. Why wasnt the person that said something nasty to her let go? It seems like that is the way it should have gone. Well anyway I am glad to know this, Very Happy Deanna & Marva are back, They act like hosts should act & Not Like They Know It All Like A Couple Of The Hosts Their.
Last edited by CaribbeanGirl 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

Deanna is very much evolved with the pageants and post pictures on her facebook, she has some beautiful outfits for the pageants. I wonder who the host was that she had an issue with. I like her as a host.
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
2 years ago
I heard that was the reason she was gone, but who did she have a issue with? Was it confirmed that was the reason she left? I thought she looked a little different last night then when she left. To me her eyes looked a little lifted. May have just been the make up. I am very happy she is back. But where is Marva?
Deanna definitely had some work done…she said so on FB. She’s in many beauty pageants so she’s always getting things done. One of the other hosts that has remained unnamed apparently said something very nasty to her about an incident she had in Las Vegas…apparently blaming her. And Marva has been on vacation…back Tuesday with Chuck. Now you’re up to date!
5 x