Beads ‘n Bags ‘n Chains network!!

D-Flawless

Beads ‘n Bags ‘n Chains network!!

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Yikes! I know the supply chain crisis has affected everything across the board but who else is sick of beads, bags and chains? Combined with jewelry over $5,000 and junk under $10!?!¿ I realize the lack of new jewelry is not the fault of ShopLC and I don’t catch much of the live shows but every time I do pop in for a minute it’s another chain or bag! I have enough beads, bags and chains to sink the Titanic so I’m not in the market for them. And I now own the entire line of Opatra and Lumia so I’m done with those too! I should look 12 again any day now! LoL! Actually I shouldn’t complain because I have a crazy huge collection from the last 14 years with ShopLC so I really don’t NEED anything else! Just thought I’d lament the “Beads ‘n Bags” debacle!! I’m sure we’ll see new designs soooooon! 😁💎 Happy shopping everyone! Happy to see Tenner finally got his passport and he’s back! Yayyyyyy! Love him! 💞
7 x

Dulcimer

Re: Beads ‘n Bags ‘n Chains network!!

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Hey D! I totally agree with all you’ve said. And same same same!

I adore handbags (too much) but even the allure of those is wearing thin. Please no more chains and beads.

How are all the other networks and even brick and mortar getting new items? I haven’t noticed an issue anywhere else.
7 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
Yikes! I know the supply chain crisis has affected everything across the board but who else is sick of beads, bags and chains? Combined with jewelry over $5,000 and junk under $10!?!¿ I realize the lack of new jewelry is not the fault of ShopLC and I don’t catch much of the live shows but every time I do pop in for a minute it’s another chain or bag! I have enough beads, bags and chains to sink the Titanic so I’m not in the market for them. And I now own the entire line of Opatra and Lumia so I’m done with those too! I should look 12 again any day now! LoL! Actually I shouldn’t complain because I have a crazy huge collection from the last 14 years with ShopLC so I really don’t NEED anything else! Just thought I’d lament the “Beads ‘n Bags” debacle!! I’m sure we’ll see new designs soooooon! 😁💎 Happy shopping everyone! Happy to see Tenner finally got his passport and he’s back! Yayyyyyy! Love him! 💞
I agree. I really miss the days of unique jewelry items. Back when they were The Liquidation Channel, the huge variety of really pretty jewelry along with good prices made me watch all the time. Now everything seems to be like you say, same old stuff. Bland cookie cutter looking jewelry. Nothing special anymore. Even the high dollar things look bland to me. Oh well, I've got enough jewelry to open a small shop, but it was fun getting a new bauble every now and then. :) ;) :)
6 x

Dulcimer

Post by Dulcimer » 2 years ago

Right you are @mpompadour !

I considered the TLV ring last night but it’s just like all the others in terms of style. I have so much now I buy when it’s an awesome price and a design or item that WOWS me.
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 2 years ago

I SO AGREE, I talked about this in a post a few days ago.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

Yes same old stuff but at a higher price.
3 x