Where to Re-sell Gems and Jewelry?

lah2001

Where to Re-sell Gems and Jewelry?

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

Something I've been wondering about. Katie and Cheryl have been talking a lot lately about their experiences selling loose gems from their collections. Anyone know where they probably sold them? Is it some insider sales arena that they know about, and you have to be in the industry to sell there? Or can anyone sell in these places, wherever they are? Thanks in advance.
4 x

Ramen

Re: Where to Re-sell Gems and Jewelry?

Post by Ramen » 2 years ago

I also wonder where.
3 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

I would like to know that too. And the hosts say get it appraised. Appraisals are very expensive I found that out when I bought a loose stone I called around and couldn't afford the cost. :shock:
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

Many sell theirs on EBAY. I was just looking on there.
6 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 2 years ago

Rock and gem shows. Jewelry estate stores. Etsy and ebay. If you are able to attend those big yearly shows, like in Tucson, Arizona or Las Vegas, Nevada, bring your goods and vendors there will buy.
2 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

Cheryl used to have her own website if I remember correctly. It was called "You rock gems". She used to do live shows and sell gemstones. Not sure if she still does that. She may have sold on FB and her business was called "You rock gems". I wonder why they are selling off some of their gems? Maybe they want to liquidate because of fears of a recession. EVERYTHING is going up in price.
2 x

KasieQue

Re: Where to Re-sell Gems and Jewelry? I doubt they have financial fears...those hosts make a good bundle of money!...

Post by KasieQue » 2 years ago

I have no seen Michelle on there lately. Annyone know anything?
1 x

KasieQue

Re: Where to Re-sell Gems and Jewelry? I doubt they have financial fears...those hosts make a good bundle of money!...

I have not seen Michelle on there lately. Annyone know anything?
1 x

KasieQue

The last show I saw Michelle on was the Feley & Corins handbag show in thelate eve. about 1 monthe ago, and she hosted with Chuck. I noticed she would ask him a couple of questions and he would noy answer her, nut instead leave a longggggggg pause. So rude I thought. I have not seen her since. Wonder what is going on???
1 x

KasieQue

The last show I saw Michelle on was the Feley & Corina handbag show in thelate eve. about 1 monthe ago, and she hosted with Chuck. I noticed she would ask him a couple of questions and he would noy answer her, nut instead leave a longggggggg pause. So rude I thought. I have not seen her since. Wonder what is going on???
1 x