Magic S

D-Flawless

Magic S

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

OMG! I’m in complete shock! Usually…but not always ShopLC has the best or close to the best prices on things…wellll NOT today! They were selling the “Magic S” slimming device for $550!! Yikes! I bought one someplace else for $165!! The EXACT SAME item!!…and mine had free shipping! “Caveat Emptor”… ALWAYS do your research BEFORE you buy!
6 x

Addy

Re: Magic S

Post by Addy » 2 years ago

D-Flawless...Good post
and
I ALWAYS do mega research before I buy anything...anywhere..

I like "smart" shoppers!👍
3 x

D-Flawless

Addy wrote:
2 years ago
D-Flawless...Good post
and
I ALWAYS do mega research before I buy anything...anywhere..

I like "smart" shoppers!👍
Thanks Addy!! I TOTALLY agree…we all work too hard to throw away money! I’ve found things cheaper before from other sources but this was the biggest discrepancy EVER! I saw they were going to have it on and I figured it would sell for $99 and I thought I’d be bummed that I overpaid for mine! I was actually happily surprised that I got an excellent deal! 😁
1 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
OMG! I’m in complete shock! Usually…but not always ShopLC has the best or close to the best prices on things…wellll NOT today! They were selling the “Magic S” slimming device for $550!! Yikes! I bought one someplace else for $165!! The EXACT SAME item!!…and mine had free shipping! “Caveat Emptor”… ALWAYS do your research BEFORE you buy!
I was wondering if Shoplc still had their lowest price guarantee? If you find a lower advertised price, they would refund the difference plus 20%. Something like that. I never used it because they were always lowest. I noticed athe strange inventory now. There are definitely expensive higher end products but at the same time, there are overpriced books, toys, stuffed animals, etc. Much you can find for a lot less if you were in the market for them. So many changes. ☹️
2 x

D-Flawless

Lyric21 wrote:
2 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
I was wondering if Shoplc still had their lowest price guarantee? If you find a lower advertised price, they would refund the difference plus 20%. Something like that. I never used it because they were always lowest. I noticed athe strange inventory now. There are definitely expensive higher end products but at the same time, there are overpriced books, toys, stuffed animals, etc. Much you can find for a lot less if you were in the market for them. So many changes. ☹️
Yes…but it only pertains to their own items that happen to go down within 30 days of purchase! You get refunded the difference but nothing extra. Most shopping channels do this so it’s definitely worth keeping track of price drops after you purchase an item! I just received almost $40 refund on one item the other day! 😁 Just email Customer Service with your order number and item number and a screen shot (if possible) of the new lower price. They will verify it and promptly refund the difference plus the difference in sales tax paid. They normally process these quickly too…I’ve seen refunds in less than an hour! 👍
1 x

Lyric21

Post by Lyric21 » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
Lyric21 wrote:
2 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
Yes…but it only pertains to their own items that happen to go down within 30 days of purchase! You get refunded the difference but nothing extra. Most shopping channels do this so it’s definitely worth keeping track of price drops after you purchase an item! I just received almost $40 refund on one item the other day! 😁 Just email Customer Service with your order number and item number and a screen shot (if possible) of the new lower price. They will verify it and promptly refund the difference plus the difference in sales tax paid. They normally process these quickly too…I’ve seen refunds in less than an hour! 👍
I remember a blonde guy and he was dating a female host named Angie. They may have both worked for the Tennessee network but I know Angie did for sure. They left Shoplc and I've never seen them .again. I am bad with names but do you remember the man with the French name? He worked overnight. Their resident gem expert was Leann Brown if I remember right. I liked Gerald Tempton. He always talked about his wife. I miss those days. Do you remember when they would show a ring in one size only. They would have size 8 and people would text in asking for more sizes. Memories. 😄
1 x