Signare Bag

RS

Signare Bag

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I ordered one. I asked 4 times for the strap length and never given an answer.

If it is not long enough I am returning and will be expecting my shipping returned as well.

Again basic information not forthcoming.
6 x

Blossom

Re: Signare Bag

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

If it is not long enough I am returning and will be expecting my shipping returned as well.

RS, I thought of you as they were doing presentation & noticed they never told strap length. Good luck. Hope it meets your expectations. They're very pretty!
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

#3524275 Is this one of the Signare bags? If so, I saw this picture on the website and although no strap measurements, there is a pic with a women wearing as a crossbody.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

RS, I thought of you as they were doing presentation & noticed they never told strap length. Good luck. Hope it meets your expectations. They're very pretty!
Thanks Blossom❣️ They are pretty, I really wanted the Thief with the bird but...Normally pattern placement is good on only a few bags. So I probably would not have had a visible bird. So I ordered a different pattern.

I just wish they would provide that info.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS,

I see buyers struggling with basic things that just don't happen this way at other stores, online or brick and mortar. I don't think it's right and I don't believe it will ever change for the better.

This forum has been up for awhile now. I believe that a lot of "disgruntled" employees work in the warehouse and on the phones taking orders. And I'm NOT blaming them.

When I read this forum it tells me how much others are struggling as well. Even the mods have to often handle issues themselves regarding orders.

I've read from current employees and ones who've walked out.

I just don't believe it is a reputable company anymore. This starts at the top. That's where the blame lies.

There's an old saying: "The fish stinks (or rots) from the head down."

"A leader has to be of a strong will and good character otherwise as it is said, the fish rots from the head down. The whole organization would then have to suffer because of it." (Theidioms.com)

"Whether it’s a corporation or a government, look at the leader. The leader sets the tone of the organization, the leader attracts the type of people that will belong to the group and also agrees to the actions and behavior of the group. When looking at why or how a group or organization acts, look to the leader."

I've worked at large medical companies like this, and if those at the top aren't ethical, it trickles downward to the staff.

Many staff members will still have great work ethics, but if they don't receive anything worthwhile as acknowledgment, they are at risk for experiencing emotional (and physical) burn out. I've seen it happen so many times.

I am done, myself. Reading about the shenanigans of the hosts acting as if they're not supposed to lower the prices, fake phone calls to and from "the president" of the company, the prices of items fluctuating by enormous amounts, the refusal to disclose gem treatments, and more, shows me it's done for.

If it was ever going to get better, it would have by now.

It saddens me. It's such a shame.
9 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

The Halcyon Days seem to be over at SLC. It was fun while it lasted.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
#3524275 Is this one of the Signare bags? If so, I saw this picture on the website and although no strap measurements, there is a pic with a women wearing as a crossbody.
The crossbody? Yes!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I thought about it. Since I was never given an answer I decided to cancel my order. The hosts ignore my questions now. It’s like pulling eye teeth to get answers for things elsewhere. So....yeah.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
RS,

I see buyers struggling with basic things that just don't happen this way at other stores, online or brick and mortar. I don't think it's right and I don't believe it will ever change for the better.

This forum has been up for awhile now. I believe that a lot of "disgruntled" employees work in the warehouse and on the phones taking orders. And I'm NOT blaming them.

When I read this forum it tells me how much others are struggling as well. Even the mods have to often handle issues themselves regarding orders.

I've read from current employees and ones who've walked out.

I just don't believe it is a reputable company anymore. This starts at the top. That's where the blame lies.

There's an old saying: "The fish stinks (or rots) from the head down."

"A leader has to be of a strong will and good character otherwise as it is said, the fish rots from the head down. The whole organization would then have to suffer because of it." (Theidioms.com)

"Whether it’s a corporation or a government, look at the leader. The leader sets the tone of the organization, the leader attracts the type of people that will belong to the group and also agrees to the actions and behavior of the group. When looking at why or how a group or organization acts, look to the leader."

I've worked at large medical companies like this, and if those at the top aren't ethical, it trickles downward to the staff.

Many staff members will still have great work ethics, but if they don't receive anything worthwhile as acknowledgment, they are at risk for experiencing emotional (and physical) burn out. I've seen it happen so many times.

I am done, myself. Reading about the shenanigans of the hosts acting as if they're not supposed to lower the prices, fake phone calls to and from "the president" of the company, the prices of items fluctuating by enormous amounts, the refusal to disclose gem treatments, and more, shows me it's done for.

If it was ever going to get better, it would have by now.

It saddens me. It's such a shame.
after Gerald left and Kevin became president things changed for the better. Especially how Customer Service treated customers.
I thought things were going really well under Kevin.
The new president, not so much.
What worked in the EU doesn't work in the USA.
9 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize that information was not available. We recommend either chatting in at www.shoplc.com, or call in at 877-899-0078 with the item number so we can provide further information. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x