Wow

Blossom

Wow

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

SLC, you couldn't even go one day without Shungite? I can't begin to imagine how many people had to cancel orders when you started adding items a few months ago that DID NOT meet Under $10 criteria. I had volume muted at 4am & knew that Shungite beaded necklace would not be Under $10 but I guess that LITTLE + on bottom banner (during that auction) makes everything ok...not for me. Under $10 no longer Fantastic Friday, please stop misleading your customers.
8 x

2Blonde

Re: Wow

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I'm starting to think the "S" in SLC stands for shungite. This whole week so far has been an easy pass for me (and my credit card).
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I'm starting to think the "S" in SLC stands for shungite. This whole week so far has been an easy pass for me (and my credit card).
You mean it no longer stands for spinel? :lol:
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Look Blossom and Lulu....you keep taking about the
Shungite, designers and other shopping networks will
catch on and we'll be paying thru the nose!!!! :lol:
3 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

You know other places have Shungite for far better prices
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I just heard Peter and Lolo tell NEW customers who sign up, how they have little welcome gifts for them. THAT REALLY UPSET ME! I feel like USED TRASH🤬 I ordered 3 items last night for over $200. I buy many hundreds of items yearly. I NEVER got any welcome gifts. I guess us devoted OLDIES dont count, because they think our money is in the bag. WRONG!! I will look around to be a NEWBIE by other companies. I dont need SLC’S little gifts, its just made me feel like, we devoted customers are taken for granted😡.
And you are right about Shungite. From thousands sold, they have a few texts that claim shungite “CURED” their issues. Most likely a placebo effect which will soon wear off. Those few claims, causes a buying frenzy by people desperate for pain relief. I bought at least 7 different shungite items, yet no pain relief. The HOSTS claim their own pain is relieved by Shungite, yet when they sell massagers, they moan how much pain they are in, and the massagers help them 😏. Maybe shungite blocks some stuff, but in our large social web group, not ONE of us got pain relief😰
THANK GOODNESS, Shawn Wilsie and Karen just took over Hosting. They make ALL us customers feel as though, we oldies are not taken for granted. They dont yell, they explain the items and if the item is fragile, tell us how to care for the item.
5 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I just heard Peter and Lolo tell NEW customers who sign up, how they have little welcome gifts for them. THAT REALLY UPSET ME! I feel like USED TRASH🤬 I ordered 3 items last night for over $200. I buy many hundreds of items yearly. I NEVER got any welcome gifts. I guess us devoted OLDIES dont count, because they think our money is in the bag. WRONG!! I will look around to be a NEWBIE by other companies. I dont need SLC’S little gifts, its just made me feel like, we devoted customers are taken for granted😡.
And you are right about Shungite. From thousands sold, they have a few texts that claim shungite “CURED” their issues. Most likely a placebo effect which will soon wear off. Those few claims, causes a buying frenzy by people desperate for pain relief. I bought at least 7 different shungite items, yet no pain relief. The HOSTS claim their own pain is relieved by Shungite, yet when they sell massagers, they moan how much pain they are in, and the massagers help them 😏. Maybe shungite blocks some stuff, but in our large social web group, not ONE of us got pain relief😰
THANK GOODNESS, Shawn Wilsie and Karen just took over Hosting. They make ALL us customers feel as though, we oldies are not taken for granted. They dont yell, they explain the items and if the item is fragile, tell us how to care for the item.
Don't get upset about the welcome gifts. When I first joined many years ago, they did send me some welcome gifts and a $5.00 coupon! I think I used the coupon on a $10 item, and the necklace gifts were so cheap and awful I couldn't even give them away. I tossed them.
4 x

Blossom

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky, I never received a welcome gift either. Kinda makes me feel UNWELCOME!
Yeah, I'm also not sold on the power of shungite.
2 x

Blossom

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Let me say WOW again! 2Blonde you are 2Much & so right!
1 x

Blossom

9:55am (Fri)-Karen just said 'Everything's under 10 today'...guess she was sleeping at 4am.
2 x