Please Mr President

Jolynn

Re: Please Mr President

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

Please be concerned about your own opinion and not mine. I do not need your approval to post my comments and do not care to have your feedback about what I post. Keep it to yourself.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Jolynn wrote:
4 years ago
That is your opinion and I have the right to my opinion as well. I was stating a fact not being disrespectful or offensive. Other viewers have made similar comments about speaking better English so why don't you post on their comments and stop commenting on mine. I should be able to say how I feel as a customer without another viewer criticizing my comment. Afterall that is the reason Shop LC has this forum for customer feedbac. I did not ask for your opinion or if you agreed with me.
We are all entitled to our opinions. When you put yours out here on open forum expect comments.

I have not read other comments about speaking better English, only slowing down.

I saw yours and hit that handy little quote button they give us and here we are.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Jolynn wrote:
4 years ago
Please be concerned about your own opinion and not mine. I do not need your approval to post my comments and do not care to have your feedback about what I post. Keep it to yourself.
I will comment where I like, tyvm. As can you.
1 x

Jolynn

Again....I did not ask for or want your opinion on my post and so please keep it to yourself and stop negatively commenting on my posts.
1 x

Jolynn

OMG!....If you enjoy commenting on what other viewers post then you should read all of the other posts because there are other viewers that feel the same way and made the same comments. Please stop harassing me and bother someone else.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

If I see someone, anyone, that posts something I think is wrong...I WILL say so. Period.

One simply cannot enter a forum and dictate where and when and to whom one can post.

Everyone is free to post here. It’s an open forum.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Jolynn wrote:
4 years ago
OMG!....If you enjoy commenting on what other viewers post then you should read all of the other posts because there are other viewers that feel the same way and made the same comments. Please stop harassing me and bother someone else.
I am not harassing you. I am making my point. I made my opinion about your post known. You don’t like it. That’s fine.

Let’s BOTH just leave each other be, k?
0 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

The president is on right now with Karen. Thank goodness she is there talking about the products. I can BARELY make out anything he is saying. :(
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Amit is difficult to understand, especially when the item isn’t selling and he speaks rapidly. I think over time he will lose the very heavy accent. He is new and trying different things. One of them is having the hosts drag out when they present an item. Same item goes on forever and after multiple countdown clocks, they claim the president called and they give the final price. They use this same tactic over and over. Most viewers hate having to wait forever to get the price. My group ends up switching channels, because after what seems forever, the final price is higher then it used to be. Most items are higher. I WANT MY SHOPLC BACK. It used to be fun to snatch a great bargain. Not anymore. In non jewelry items, Amazon always has it cheaper with 2 day free shipping. Free returns. I am so hoping Amit will take back Shoplc to the way It was. FUN 😁
Happy Thansgiving everyone.
Btw- Cheryl is MUCH calmer tonight. I actually enjoyed watching her tonight
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I agree about Amit being so hard to understand. I will not
hold my breath over his changing anytime soon. Can't bear
to watch.
Also......Cheryl IS backing off a bit. Did she read the forums?
or was she TOLD to back off? I hated the screaming and the
condescending sales pitch. Is there hope after all?

To everybody on the forum, the hosts, crew and SLC Family,
Wishing you God's riches blessings Thanksgiving and Holidays
ahead.
2 x