Am confused

Ginger

Am confused

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I just saw the set of 5 pens with the crystals and stylus on them. I’m confused because I clicked on the Black/Blue combination and it’s showing colored crystals inside them. But the ones she’s showing is clear crystals, so which is right?? I sent a message to the host asking about it and of course no reply. I was interested in these but don’t need them if they cannot answer a question especially when the item differs from what they are presenting on air. Too much inconsistency for awhile with showing the wrong product
2 x

RS

Re: Am confused

Post by RS » 4 years ago

They NEVER answer questions anymore.
They NEVER provide some of the BASIC information needed about the product.
They NEVER change either of those two facts.
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I just saw the set of 5 pens with the crystals and stylus on them. I’m confused because I clicked on the Black/Blue combination and it’s showing colored crystals inside them. But the ones she’s showing is clear crystals, so which is right?? I sent a message to the host asking about it and of course no reply. I was interested in these but don’t need them if they cannot answer a question especially when the item differs from what they are presenting on air. Too much inconsistency for awhile with showing the wrong product
Ginger, I ordered these pins earlier and the Set of 5 Multi Color Acrylic Crystal Multi Functional Pens with 5pcs Refills ( 3150070) will show the different color crystals while the other set is all clear.
2 x

Ginger

Thank you for telling me, I am so annoyed with ShopLC for their rude customer service people, awful shipping taking forever, they never answer questions on air, provide measurements and etc. I appreciate your telling me, have a wonderful weekend 🦋
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Me too, twice yesterday I was watching two different products, the copper socks multi color, turquoise and purple were shown on air but when I went to check out one of the multi were white, I don't know what colors I'm am getting. And in the evening there was a what looked like dark blue murano style cross on air and when I went to check out it was completely different colors, did not order because I had that one, very confused.
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Good Afternoon, Ginger!

Thank you for pointing this out, I am so sorry for any confusion caused by this! I can understand the frustrations of not getting important information answered or provided. We have reached out to our teams to confirm the correct item, and to make sure this information is more accurately relayed to our customers from our Hosts and Shows. I offer my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced during this!
0 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Hello Ginger,

The first option (black/ blue) is with colored crystals (each colored pen has matching colored crystals)

The second (red/ yellow) option is all with white crystals.

I don’t know what and how the options were presented on air, maybe while presentation black blue option item code was visible and they must be presenting the clear crystals pen option. This is just a guess,

Thanks!
0 x

Ginger

The set I received doesn’t have multi colored crystals like I was told and like the picture shows. They’re all clear crystals and I don’t like being deceived by ShopLC when they told me they were multi colored crystals in the set I ordered. But not what I received, ShopLC needs to get a fix on their description and images of an item. Not happy these aren’t multi colored crystals like I was told
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
We should all stay prepared to be confused. It's been this way far too long. I've rec'd items w/correct # but wrong item..more than once. As I've said before, the only thing consistent is inconsistency 😳
2 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I had an order that I was waiting on for a very long time. I called and called. Different answers. Finally received it and the invoice inside the package had someone else's name and information on it. The next day I received the same order.
1 x