Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago

Good Evening Honey!

Thank you so much for pointing this out! My sincerest apologies, it appears that my avatar tag did not upload properly, and Im sorry for any confusion this had caused. I appreciate the notice to this.
Good evening Mod Conner.
I'm wondering if there's going to be a conclusion to this issue? Have you heard even a peep about this sad situation?
Good Evening Hollie!

My apologies, we are still awaiting a response from our teams so that we can update you all who are patiently waiting for an answer.
Thank you Mod Conner.
Please don't feel the need to apologize for the higher ups. They're adults running a business and should be concerned.
I'm concerned.
Sometimes the quiet can be deafening. 👂
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Mocking the forum complaints

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

We have received a response from Adi & Nikki, and the message is as follows:

Hello Everyone,

Let me first begin by thanking all of you for your feedback. We take all feedback very seriously and this is absolutely no exception.

We would like to start by apologizing for the offense our comments or presentation might have caused anyone. It was never our intent to come across as if we were mocking anyone. After being on air so much, we feel like you know us very well. The possibility of us causing offense didn’t even enter our minds.

Our intent was to, lightheartedly, show what it would be like if we were on another channel that didn’t showcase the different personalities that Shop LC has. It was in NO WAY any comment about any of the messages on the Forum, and we deeply and sincerely apologize if it came across that way.

Both Nikki and I were shocked and humbled by the feedback received and have had several tough conversations with each other and our Management Team as to how we should proceed. Responding to your feedback is our first step. We will be working hard in honing our skills going forward and also be more mindful of our presentations.

Again, Please accept our deepest apologies if you felt offended in any way during our presentation. Our #1 target is to Deliver Joy and we both feel terrible that we did not live up to it in this instance. We hope to bring you many more hours and days of entertaining shows and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to do so.

Sincerely
Adi and Nikki
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Let me first begin by thanking all of you for your feedback. We take all feedback very seriously and this is absolutely no exception.

We would like to start by apologizing for the offense our comments or presentation might have caused anyone. It was never our intent to come across as if we were mocking anyone. After being on air so much, we feel like you know us very well. The possibility of us causing offense didn’t even enter our minds.

Our intent was to, lightheartedly, show what it would be like if we were on another channel that didn’t showcase the different personalities that Shop LC has. It was in NO WAY any comment about any of the messages on the Forum, and we deeply and sincerely apologize if it came across that way.

Both Nikki and I were shocked and humbled by the feedback received and have had several tough conversations with each other and our Management Team as to how we should proceed. Responding to your feedback is our first step. We will be working hard in honing our skills going forward and also be more mindful of our presentations.

Again, Please accept our deepest apologies if you felt offended in any way during our presentation. Our #1 target is to Deliver Joy and we both feel terrible that we did not live up to it in this instance. We hope to bring you many more hours and days of entertaining shows and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to do so.

Sincerely
Adi and Nikki
Thank you! Apology accepted with warmth and affection!

What can I say? I'm a sucker for apologies!
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
7 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
So during the early morning hours I was watching Nickki and Adie and they commented on the forums comments about host yelling and than said would you rather have this and started talking almost in a monotone whisper and asked if that was what we would prefer, so it seems they are being told that we do not like the screaming but at the same time it was like they were being sarcastic about it. I do not think they get the point, we do not mind the joking around it is being yelled at that we do not like there is a big difference.

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Sincerely
Adi and Nikki

I don't like to argue. I never have. I don't want to be a "Bad Apple."

But were not the actions of the hosts' first explained by the host(s) TO BE A RESPONSE TO COMPLAINTS ON THIS FORUM?

I realize It is often VERY difficult to apologize.

But when apologizing, one should ALWAYS make sure to "own up" to what one is apologizing for.
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

🤨
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Thank you Nikki and Adi for your apology. When people spend their hard earned money on products that keep your company in business , which results in you being employed , we do not want what previously happened to happen again. I am glad that you both have had serious discussions regarding this matter. We all are not too old to learn from our errors and grow from them. I've made many judgements I look back on and wish I would have responded differently. I want to watch the hosts have fun and entertain us. But as you see ,there are limits. .. I like you both and never personally had a problem with either of you until this issue. I wish you both well.Thsnk you.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

To Nikki & Adi - thank you for the apology. I love that shoplc hosts have fun and have GREAT personalities, We want to have fun with you !!! We just dont want to be yelled & screamed at. We also want and need to see the products we are buying.....it should always be truthful, if you dont know an answer to a question,tell us, please dont ignore us. Gypsy
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Strong personalities should never take precedence over the job at hand. It should compliment.
7 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Thank you Nikki and Adi for your apologies. It's wise to recognize a mistake and not to be repeated again. Blessings to both of you this Thanksgiving.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

This may be unwanted advice but
My husband and I always told our kids
Be truthful with us good or bad and we will ALWAYS stand by you....
But lying to us will ALWAYS bite you in the butt

To the hosts- we will ALWAYS ask questions about what you are showing us ALWAYS be truthful, especially about the gemstones, if you dont know just say so.

To Shoplc - what we are posting on this forum -is your customers being TRUTHFUL, our compliments, complaints and issues are real. We know what we like what works for us and most importantly, what DOES NOT work. If you wish for us to continue to be customers then please listen to what we are saying
..... and you don't need to scream
11 x