Mocking the forum complaints

Ellells

Re: Mocking the forum complaints

Post by Ellells » 3 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Tonja wrote:
4 years ago
Shop LC will only listen to us via our wallets. I will be sending back all orders I’ve made for the Holiday Season. I just ordered over $200 of Shungite from ShungiteLife.com and replaced most of the other gifts from JTV and HSN.
I will check back to this forum every now and then to see if ANYTHING changes.
Happy Holidays and Blessings to all.
🙏🏽
@Tonja

I agree completely!

I'm doing the exact same thing!
🥰

Happy Holidays and God Bless You and Your Loved Ones!!!
💞🌹💞

🌟🌲☃️❄️✨🕊🙏🏼🕊✨❄️☃️🌲🌟

DID YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK ON ALL YOUR RETURNS?
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Who is? Ellells???
0 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Why did this turn up after 8 mos.? Just curious.
1 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Maybe, someone curious to see what it's all about.
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yep, read all 18 pages. Best I could tell, a lot of fuss about nothing. Glad I wasn't part of it!
2 x

Jesstuffxxx

Post by Jesstuffxxx » 3 years ago

So... I pretty much turn off the sound or change the channel if Cheryl is presenting. When both Cheryl and Annaka are presenting... I turn off the TV (so it can cool down - LOL)
6 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 3 years ago

I so agree with all these comments. I want the host's to be enthusiastic about the item but I've heard them say "This is your last chance to get this at this price" or "Is anyone out there? This should be gone". I agree that they should get to the price right away so I can see if I can afford it. One time I waited and the item sold out. I missed Nikki and Adi saying what they did on air but if I would have heard it the channel would be changed. I use the mute button so many times because I can't listen to the comments made on air insinuating we're stupid. We all spend a lot of money with LC so please read these comments from your customers.
7 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 2 years ago

I liked Adi...he seemed to be fun loving. Nikki is gone to HQ...the phony network. That's where she belongs...she was so fake.
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi Tina ! I agree with you, except was disappointed when Adi constantly told us someone was going to have to remove all the Swarovski gems out of the settings & Swarovski wanted the gems back. That seems so unbelievable it’s almost funny. Can you imagine how many hours of work that would take? Ridiculous.
2 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 2 years ago

I didn't see this particular episode everyone's talking about, but it sounds like, from what I read here, they were defending another host from unkind remarks. Is that appropriate? Probably not, but I have seen hateful comments here about hosts that some viewers deem "loud" or "a screamer". Do I like every single host? Nope, but I turn off the volume or switch channels - here and "the other" jewelry channel, too. That's all that need be done; no hateful comments are necessary. The hosts are not overpaid celebrities; they are working people trying to make a living like the rest of us. Anyway, my point is, direct that energy into things that matter, like poor quality control, inaccurate product information, etc. Things that matter.
8 x