Mocking the forum complaints

Ginger

Re: Mocking the forum complaints

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Their behavior goes way beyond what is appropriate. Not professional at all and very degrading to us the customers. Several things are not right with ShopLC and I can shop elsewhere. I will be deleting all my wishlist items and after my budget payments are finished, I will be shopping from other retailers. :|
8 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I took out my wallet and have been
smacking it against the tv. It’s really
loud. Wonder if they can hear us now?
:!: :!: :!:
12 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I placed my last order a week ago and once my budget pay is paid in early January I will not be shopping with Shop LC in the future. They have gone so far downhill that it’s sad, really sad. I cannot believe that on air hosts would mock long time customers and think we will continue to purchase from them. This new president better get control of the ship because their sinking fast!!
10 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
I took out my wallet and have been
smacking it against the tv. It’s really
loud. Wonder if they can hear us now?
:!: :!: :!:
Hahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Priceless!
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

There is a site called *. 2 years ago I defended Shoplc on that site when several customers posted complaints. That’s when Kevin Lyons was President. He personally helped customers who complained to him. One time I bought 12 pillows that Jessica said were 100% DOWN. When I received them, I was soo upset. It was polyester on both sides, with FEATHERS in the middle. Several of the pillows had feathers that came from the middle. I got nowhere with customer service. A nasty Supervisor wouldn’t believe the Jessica said it was 100% DOWN. All she said is return them. I was livid. Huge boxes to drag to the post office. Well, I wrote to Kevin. The same day, he emailed back that he will watch the episode and get back to me. Well, I got a call from the supervisor who was nasty earlier and she said Kevin told her to refund all customers who bought those pillows and the customers can keep the pillows. I later got a email from Kevin, apologizing. He watched the episode and I was right. Since Then I bought 1000’s of dollars worth because I knew I had a President who cared. What a loss
8 x

Vicky

I dont know why the name of the site was deleted. Its called *
4 x

Vicky

Well. For some reason the name of the site keeps on being deleted from my text. Maybe if I leave out some letters.
Pi....consumer
5 x

Spooky

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
There is a site called *. 2 years ago I defended Shoplc on that site when several customers posted complaints. That’s when Kevin Lyons was President. He personally helped customers who complained to him. One time I bought 12 pillows that Jessica said were 100% DOWN. When I received them, I was soo upset. It was polyester on both sides, with FEATHERS in the middle. Several of the pillows had feathers that came from the middle. I got nowhere with customer service. A nasty Supervisor wouldn’t believe the Jessica said it was 100% DOWN. All she said is return them. I was livid. Huge boxes to drag to the post office. Well, I wrote to Kevin. The same day, he emailed back that he will watch the episode and get back to me. Well, I got a call from the supervisor who was nasty earlier and she said Kevin told her to refund all customers who bought those pillows and the customers can keep the pillows. I later got a email from Kevin, apologizing. He watched the episode and I was right. Since Then I bought 1000’s of dollars worth because I knew I had a President who cared. What a loss
I know the site you’re talking about. Yes, they’ll
just keep deleting the name. This has happened
before to many on the forum.
Kevin really did right by you! What a wonderful
way to resolve things and strengthen customer
relations. The current president doesn’t seem
to care if we shop here or not. Maybe this is
all a very bad episode of the Twilight Zone. Where
is Rod Serling when we need him? Google reviews
and they’ll get to the right place
5 x

Vicky

But, Amit is still finding what changes work and what fail. I am waiting until after the holidays, when things calm down to pass judgement. Right now the Hosts suddenly all delaying the final price,is a disaster. Its boring and frustrating to know you have to wait what seems forever to get the final price. And even insulting when they said the President called to lower the price. They did it on an item that was shown 2 days before at the same price that the President just lowered. My friends just change the channel. At the same time that one item is prolonged, shoplc can show several items to keep viewers interest. Just my opinion. I know I can switch channels.
I do appreciate that the Hungry children are not mentioned anymore several times in minutes. We all know there is a hunger problem in the world. I give to charities which give at lease 70% to the needy. Lots of charities only give 30% to the needy. Even less. Hillary Clintons charity kept 90% for administrative fees. I appreciate SLC gives charity, but I watch this show to get away from daily stress in the world, not to hear about sad stuff non stop. How can I buy jewelry when im reminded about Sad issues continuously.
As far as some hosts mocking viewers, is unfortunate. I have seen some of Cheryl’s co hosts wince when she is out of control, and just yells at the customers at what must be her loudest voice. Does she really believe that we will buy because she yells? Im not saying she is a bad person. She might have a hearing deficit and doesn't realize how loud she is ? My main issue is that she has the training yet doesn’t answer viewers text questions. I believe after the holidays rush is over, we will see lots of improvements !!
5 x

Spooky

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
But, Amit is still finding what changes work and what fail. I am waiting until after the holidays, when things calm down to pass judgement. Right now the Hosts suddenly all delaying the final price,is a disaster. Its boring and frustrating to know you have to wait what seems forever to get the final price. And even insulting when they said the President called to lower the price. They did it on an item that was shown 2 days before at the same price that the President just lowered. My friends just change the channel. At the same time that one item is prolonged, shoplc can show several items to keep viewers interest. Just my opinion. I know I can switch channels.
I do appreciate that the Hungry children are not mentioned anymore several times in minutes. We all know there is a hunger problem in the world. I give to charities which give at lease 70% to the needy. Lots of charities only give 30% to the needy. Even less. Hillary Clintons charity kept 90% for administrative fees. I appreciate SLC gives charity, but I watch this show to get away from daily stress in the world, not to hear about sad stuff non stop. How can I buy jewelry when im reminded about Sad issues continuously.
As far as some hosts mocking viewers, is unfortunate. I have seen some of Cheryl’s co hosts wince when she is out of control, and just yells at the customers at what must be her loudest voice. Does she really believe that we will buy because she yells? Im not saying she is a bad person. She might have a hearing deficit and doesn't realize how loud she is ? My main issue is that she has the training yet doesn’t answer viewers text questions. I believe after the holidays rush is over, we will see lots of improvements !!
At that website you’ll see all the same problems
going as far back as 2006.
Cheryl used to get mad when
she was at JTV but not very often. She’d get mad
when viewers weren’t buying. I believe she takes
the sales too personally. Sales go up and down and
sometimes it has nothing to do with the salesperson.
I got some really cool stones from her. Bought 2
bi-color tanzanites that night. They’re blue on 1
side and green on the other, similar to Ametrine.
They’ll be nice earrings some day.

Mocking of the viewers by hosts is the same as
spitting on us in my book and nicki and adi
should’ve been fired on the spot. The fact that
nicki did the tlv tonight showed the reckless
disregard this company has for us, their
customer.
5 x