Mocking the forum complaints

LisaC2019

Re: Mocking the forum complaints

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
As for several complaints about the shipping being in those little flimsy plastic envelopes, would you believe the shungite water bottle I ordered was in one Friday?? I was so upset after paying around $90 and the box was crushed on all four corners and the little stopper that holds the shungite is defective and keeps popping out. I will be returning this piece of junk!!

Really......I can't believe they actually shipped glass bottles in a plastic bag and not in another box with bubble wrap or styrofoam to cushion any blows during shipment. And on top of that the bottle was defective...I guess "Low Cost" expands to all aspects of this company....doing anything to save a dollar. This is more than just issuing a refund and something that really needs to be escalated higher. Enough is Enough!!!
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

It was shipped in one of those plastic envelopes and my other order of a shungite bracelet was also in the same plastic container! I was so disappointed, charged 2 shipping costs and they placed them together. It took days to ship out to me and then I get it in a plastic envelope. I think I will contact the website some others were talking about and make some complaints about my refund not getting back to me and now this stupid way of sending out a glass bottle. I will be returning it. I’m so disappointed and fed up with how things are going at this shopping channel and hosts degrading the customers. It’s time something is done
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
If they are mocking, so not cool.

Probably why they don’t interact much with viewers anymore.

Would they rather we move on and shop elsewhere?
I *think* the reason they don't interact with us anymore is because this board isn't anonymous and they're able to see who we are by our full names.
So, now they ignore.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I *think* the reason they don't interact with us anymore is because this board isn't anonymous and they're able to see who we are by our full names.
So, now they ignore.
EXACTLY!
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
There is a site called *. 2 years ago I defended Shoplc on that site when several customers posted complaints. That’s when Kevin Lyons was President. He personally helped customers who complained to him. One time I bought 12 pillows that Jessica said were 100% DOWN. When I received them, I was soo upset. It was polyester on both sides, with FEATHERS in the middle. Several of the pillows had feathers that came from the middle. I got nowhere with customer service. A nasty Supervisor wouldn’t believe the Jessica said it was 100% DOWN. All she said is return them. I was livid. Huge boxes to drag to the post office. Well, I wrote to Kevin. The same day, he emailed back that he will watch the episode and get back to me. Well, I got a call from the supervisor who was nasty earlier and she said Kevin told her to refund all customers who bought those pillows and the customers can keep the pillows. I later got a email from Kevin, apologizing. He watched the episode and I was right. Since Then I bought 1000’s of dollars worth because I knew I had a President who cared. What a loss
Kevin Lyons was a terrific leader of the company. I definitely miss him.

I did watch the start of the Smackdown and it made me sad. 😕
I really like Nikki and I "get her". She's a professional trained actress. A natural.
But I'm always reminded..... ~~Time and Place~~
I'm really sorry all this is happening because shopping was always really fun here.
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

This forum is "open" even to non-members. They are unable to post, reply, or click "like", but they CAN read the posts.

This means: More than we'll ever know have already seen the comments about what occurred.

I said this in another post:

SLC should never underestimate the public.

THINK: What are NEW customers going to be receiving when they order, with things being the way they are now?

Plastic, Resins, Glass, after being told on the air that the items "look like antiques", how the rings sparkle (when it's often just the lighting), gray "diamonds", missing stones, broken items, stones that will soon be never to be found once the piece is worn, scratched diamonds, spilled liquid items, and the list goes on.

All the things we have been trying to tell SLC.

If they choose to ignore us, which is likely, and to concern themselves only with NEW customers, all I can say is "Lotsa Luck With That!"

They'll be inundated with returns, and.........?

COMPLAINTS.

If they think WE "complain too much", then they're in for a HUGE surprise.

If they don't listen to what "Complainers" have been trying to tell them, then my advice to SLC is:

"You're going to need a bigger boat."

SLC: You need to hire more employees to handle all of the upcoming returns.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

It’s a waste of time texting or emailing the hosts. They NEVER reply. I figured out, that it will kill sales if they answer whether the item is fissure filled with glass or Resin, or If a Diamond is enhanced. I believe the sample is “ CHERRY PICKED” to entice sales. Like the Golden south sea Pearls tv sample was a stunning strand from 9-15mm ROUND and really high lustre GOLDEN color. What was sent to me and my friends were VERY light gold, low lustre off round to a few baroque, and the largest Pearl was less then 14mm. I ordered a few pair, and kept the ones with the roundest best lustre, least blemished pearls, although the largest pearl was only 13.4mm. I kept 2 strands, so my jeweler can get rid of any barouque etc. and make me a longer strand. I wasted my time asking Adi why my pearls dont look like the sample. I asked if I can buy the tv sample🙄 Adi said it was a buyout from a company that closed down, which meant they couldn’t buy anymore. So when the 60 strands of pearls would sell out, but then a few weeks later have 14 strands, then sell out over and over again, then have alot of strands, it proved lots of customers were returning them over and over. Eventually it had a 30% coupon.
Like I said in a previous discussion, the only one to respond to me was Karen. She proves she cares about the customer.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I’m on number three each of two different Grandidierite rings. Reordered due to mis-matched stone sizes, bad color and this last one a huge flaw in the setting. They were already ordered when this kerfuffle happened. Nobody should have to make multiple orders to hopefully attain a good item.
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

So, now they ignore.
EXACTLY!
Have any of you talked on the phone with each individual moderator? As in separate times? The ones on here?

I have read "they have one lady who monitors email for damage control."

I've often wondered if they are all one person, using different names and written responses, so they sound individual.

You know, kind of like mystery movies where a person says: "Have you ever seen them in the same room at the same time?"

I can see them needing more than one moderator because the forum has grown.

I do NOT mean to offend the mods on here!

It's just that the way SLC is now, it would not surprise me if they had one person do the job of five to six, or more.

Read about management and how women are treated less because of "cultural differences".

You can find reviews from current and past employees in many places, yes, Indeed.
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

yes in deedy do, I have read consumer reports that I can't
even share on this forum.

also........just one little thing has caught me off guard,
probably nothing, but uh - when Moderator Conner makes
a statement on this forum......his name to the right of
our screen does not have the SLC logo.

edited ....back up a few pages....it could be anybody
5 x