Mocking the forum complaints

Gemsnob

Re: Mocking the forum complaints

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’m finding it harder to watch the female host that started this and have heard little snide comments since during the late hours. I wish someone would train some of the hosts to stop yelling, screaming, playing price mind games and acting like we’re all idiots. I’m still not happy with how things are changing here and miss the way it used to be. We’re all human and make mistakes, but learn from them. Don’t keep repeating them, we just turn the channel and buy elsewhere.
I dont think it will ever happen. No one cares about anything there but sales. They know we have disposable income. Thats all they care about.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Is it just me or did that note sound like it was just coming from Adi alone? I’m sorry but that’s the way I read it, not from Nikki herself. At least it was an apology but I feel one sided, but I still don’t agree with many things going on here and am shopping at several other retailers where I know I won’t get a hassle, mocked at, bad products and still waiting for a refund from my return you’ve had 9 days! No other company has ever taken this long
I dont think it came from either of them. I think they were in a meeting with management and they all decided together. Not very personal.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Is it just me or did that note sound like it was just coming from Adi alone? I’m sorry but that’s the way I read it, not from Nikki herself. At least it was an apology but I feel one sided, but I still don’t agree with many things going on here and am shopping at several other retailers where I know I won’t get a hassle, mocked at, bad products and still waiting for a refund from my return you’ve had 9 days! No other company has ever taken this long
I dont think it came from either of them. I think they were in a meeting with management and they all decided together. Not very personal.
Both of the long word salads su**ed. That a *c and a *k in case ya didn't guess that. 😇
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Both of the long word salads su**ed. That a *c and a *k in case ya didn't guess that. 😇
Oh wow man...can’t process that!
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I like trying to be helpful. 🐥
How's your eye coming along?
3 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

Im so lost . I miss to much. Lol
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

🥰🥰🥰
It’s doing pretty well. The bruise is not too bad and the swelling is mostly gone. The swelling did start to migrate down towards my cheekbone so I had to keep ice on it so my face didn’t puff up. I have a bump on my inner eyelid though. Its infected. Like something scratched the inside. I went to the doctor and he gave me drops for it so it’s getting better.
Thanks for asking ❣️❣️❣️❣️
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

🥰🥰🥰
It’s doing pretty well. The bruise is not too bad and the swelling is mostly gone. The swelling did start to migrate down towards my cheekbone so I had to keep ice on it so my face didn’t puff up. I have a bump on my inner eyelid though. Its infected. Like something scratched the inside. I went to the doctor and he gave me drops for it so it’s getting better.
@RS

WHATTTTTTT?!

WHAT'S THISSSSSSSSSSS?!?!

INFECTED?!?!?!

Ohhhhhhhhh, RS!
😢

I'm glad you got drops for the infection. But GOOD GRIEF!

And YUCKKKKKKKK! Did her fingers make contact with your eye?

🤢

That's awful. There's also ointment but it feels like peanut butter when it's in your eye. ICK! And everything is blurry so you have to use it at night.

Drops are best.

I'm so sorry! What a time to have that happen, too.
😟

I'll keep you, your family and your 👁 in my prayers and write you on here after Friday. Just about some things that totally resonated with me when I read some of your recent posts.
🌺🌸🌺

We had snow all day! And are supposed to have more tomorrow!

❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️

Have a restful weekend!!!!

AND YOU TAKE CARE OF THAT 👁
YOU GOT THAT?!? GOOD!!!

😊 🥰 😊

"Talk" later, My Dear Friend.
✨❄️🌲❄️✨🕊🐪🐪🐪🕊✨❄️🌲❄️✨
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

🥰🥰🥰
@RS

WHATTTTTTT?!

WHAT'S THISSSSSSSSSSS?!?!

INFECTED?!?!?!

Ohhhhhhhhh, RS!
😢

I'm glad you got drops for the infection. But GOOD GRIEF!

And YUCKKKKKKKK! Did her fingers make contact with your eye?

🤢

That's awful. There's also ointment but it feels like peanut butter when it's in your eye. ICK! And everything is blurry so you have to use it at night.

Drops are best.

I'm so sorry! What a time to have that happen, too.
😟

I'll keep you, your family and your 👁 in my prayers and write you on here after Friday. Just about some things that totally resonated with me when I read some of your recent posts.
🌺🌸🌺

We had snow all day! And are supposed to have more tomorrow!

❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️❄️🌵❄️☁️☁️

Have a restful weekend!!!!

AND YOU TAKE CARE OF THAT 👁
YOU GOT THAT?!? GOOD!!!

😊 🥰 😊

"Talk" later, My Dear Friend.
✨❄️🌲❄️✨🕊🐪🐪🐪🕊✨❄️🌲❄️✨

Awhhh....thanks Cat❤️❤️❤️

I don’t know if her hand contacted my eye or not. Afterwards it felt like I had gotten something in my eye and I was rubbing it. Then a few days later the bump appeared. It may have just happened in the incident that something got in there. I was chopping veggies and stuff so...?
I do plan to rest. House is empty as of this second. Husband just left for work. Kids are all back home 🥺. I am sipping my coffee and don’t plan on doing anything today but relax, maybe a nap, play with critters. I would say shop but...🙄.
I will be around 😘
4 x

Troy

Post by Troy » 4 years ago

I think some might be missing the point that ShopLC is different than other shopping networks. They are televised live falling AUCTIONS. Guess where they yell, shout, exclaim, and get excited about your opportunities to buy items within limited time restrictions...? Literally every other auction ever.

And just because you may not like something doesn’t make it wrong or mean that it is bad business. I tune in and purchase from ShopLC constantly because I appreciate their passion for what they do. Yes some of my favorites can certainly be considered kookie and extravagant, but I love their personalities and look forward to them sharing their love for gemstones and jewelry.
If it isn’t something you enjoy, perhaps QVC might be a better option for you.
1 x