Mocking the forum complaints

Blossom

Re: Mocking the forum complaints

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I missed that insulting show w/Nikki & Adi. Unbelievable that they acted so unprofessionally by mocking what is meant to be constructive criticism by 'family'. I am personally offended by this turn of events. Shame on them for acting so juvenile & am sure which of the two was the instigator of starting this poor behavior.

Adi, I can tell you have made the effort to listen to what we've said & I know we all appreciate you for it! There was never any ill will or personal offense intended.
14 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Well I never thought of giving constructive criticism as complaining. I think that some of the hosts are very child like and especially Nikki so I am not surprised at the response. I watch other networks conduct professional entertaining presentations without all of the singing and shouting. The other night Stacy kept going on an on about Opatra and it was getting out of hand. I think finally the producer intervened and she said "that was rude mid sentence" no it's not rude it was necessary. I am well aware that we don't have to watch But that should not be the culture within Shop LC and among some of the hosts. I will say that some good interactions have occurred on this forum and the moderators have helped with solving some of the issues generated by Shop LC.

However, the handwriting is on the wall and by now the customers should know this forum is just a place to have customers voice concerns so that they are made to feel like their voices are being heard. But in reality, this is a trap...if I voice my concerns here then I will not take them elsewhere. There are times I really enjoy this forum and think that the information shared, if used correctly, could actually help Shop LC become better at offering services. I have decided I am not going to add any more comments about the faulty processes of Shop LC on this forum and instead voice them elsewhere so that I can then really influence others before they shop at this network. Get it together Shop LC there are other companies and shopping networks but somehow you failed to realized that it was good for business when you listened to loyal customers.
11 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Loyalty....

It goes both ways.
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Loyalty....

It goes both ways.
What are you saying RS? ...my statement was about loyalty both ways.
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Loyalty....

It goes both ways.
What are you saying RS? ...my statement was about loyalty both ways.
Oops...sorry if I didn’t pick up on that. Multi tasking gets me every time.

I agree and that’s what I am saying as well. Sorry❣️
3 x

Blossom

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Well I never thought of giving constructive criticism as complaining. I think that some of the hosts are very child like and especially Nikki so I am not surprised at the response. I watch other networks conduct professional entertaining presentations without all of the singing and shouting. The other night Stacy kept going on an on about Opatra and it was getting out of hand. I think finally the producer intervened and she said "that was rude mid sentence" no it's not rude it was necessary. I am well aware that we don't have to watch But that should not be the culture within Shop LC and among some of the hosts. I will say that some good interactions have occurred on this forum and the moderators have helped with solving some of the issues generated by Shop LC.

However, the handwriting is on the wall and by now the customers should know this forum is just a place to have customers voice concerns so that they are made to feel like their voices are being heard. But in reality, this is a trap...if I voice my concerns here then I will not take them elsewhere. There are times I really enjoy this forum and think that the information shared, if used correctly, could actually help Shop LC become better at offering services. I have decided I am not going to add any more comments about the faulty processes of Shop LC on this forum and instead voice them elsewhere so that I can then really influence others before they shop at this network. Get it together Shop LC there are other companies and shopping networks but somehow you failed to realized that it was good for business when you listened to loyal customers.
Lisa2019,
Bravo! Your words wrapped it up in a neat & accurate package! I'm also not surprised by her reaction. Child like behavior is never becoming on an adult...particularly on live-tv for all to witness. I normally watch at that time slot but changed channels when the smackdown started. But I can picture it w/o seeing, considering who it was.
8 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Sooooooo...THIS is how they handle our complaints.

This tells me quite a lot MORE about SLC.

The hosts read these forums (come on, you know they do) and like children, instead of giving it some thought, some choose instead to make fun of the people who've commented on issues.

If I hosted on a show, I would WANT to know what customers liked or disliked. I'd want to be approachable, but also professional. I'd of course want to make "sales", but to do that, there is ONE thing a salesperson MUST do. And that is:

Listen to the customer.

So many customers on here have stood up for hosts, commenting regarding unkind posts about hosts, and posted very nice things about so many of the hosts. Some even complained about "host bashing."

Yet we are mocked openly?

Well. That tells me that the constructive criticism fell on extremely immature, deaf ears, who simply don't care.

SLC has LOST a LOT of customers. Including me. I don't see a bright future ahead for them.

Those I feel badly for are the ones who are trying hard to do their job well in customer service, moderating, order filling, warehouse, packing, etc. Yet getting ignored by "management."

Many current and past employees do not like the "We're better than you are" attitude of certain employees.

Yes, there's always that "clique" problem in large organizations. And there's always those who are "higher up" in their salary and position.

This often causes other employees to be jealous, immediately thinking negatively towards those employees, such as thinking they're snobs, have attitudes, etc. Even when many of those whom others are jealous of, are NOT snooty, snobby, etc.

But sadly, A LOT of the time, they ARE. I've said it before. I believe there are a lot of "disgruntled" (and rightfully so) employees in CS and warehouse, packing and shipping.

I've seen some of the hosts' social media pages and a lot of them seem to feel they're celebrities.

Not all, no. But quite a few.

What they need to realize is that, believe it or not, there ARE people in this world who don't even know who most of the "celebrities" of today are, and have absolutely no interest in knowing.

TO SLC's PRESIDENT:

Your hosts are making fun of the customers to "their face."

YOU allowing this, makes YOU a part of it.

To me, this sums up a lot of what SLC has become.

Customers' signatures aren't on the hosts' paychecks, but there would not even be paychecks, without those very customers certain hosts are laughing at and mocking.

Customers have VERY long memories. Those hosts who mock the customers will show less sales during their air time.

Behavior as immature and unprofessional as this while on the job, reveals a lot about the employee(s). And, if it's allowed to continue, it reveals even more about the owners of the company.

Imagine this as a store with sellers behind counters doing this openly. What do you think management would do? They would fire them, of course.

If I was in charge of SLC, there would be no oral reprimand, no written reprimand, no suspension without pay.

Those who engaged in this behavior would be immediately terminated.
Last edited by Catticus 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
13 x

BB

Post by BB » 4 years ago

I have watched Cheryl...for years not just on Shoplc...I do not believe at any time her enthusiasm about products is meant to yell at anyone...Personally I would rather her be true to us as customers and all the knowledge she has given on gemstones/products has taught me a lot about gemstones over the years....I suppose at times we must agree to disagree on things....but I do feel she is a professional...love her...
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Catticus

Brilliantly put and so eloquent❣️ I too think it’s awful that they resorted to mocking, not just mocking..but mocking on NATIONAL TELEVISION.

Sounds to me like the complaints and concerns, worries etc. go right into the round file.

Sad, very very sad. 🥺
10 x

Blossom

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Sooooooo...THIS is how they handle our complaints.

This tells me quite a lot MORE about SLC.

The hosts read these forums (come on, you know they do) and like children, instead of giving it some thought, some choose instead to make fun of the people who've commented on issues.

If I hosted on a show, I would WANT to know what customers liked or disliked. I'd want to be approachable, but also professional. I'd of course want to make "sales", but to do that, there is ONE thing a salesperson MUST do. And that is:

Listen to the customer.

So many customers on here have stood up for hosts, commenting regarding unkind posts about hosts, and posted very nice things about so many of the hosts. Some even complained about "host bashing."

Yet we are mocked openly?

Well. That tells me that the constructive criticism fell on extremely immature, deaf ears, who simply don't care.

SLC has LOST a LOT of customers. Including me. I don't see a bright future ahead for them.

Those I feel badly for are the ones who are trying hard to do their job well in customer service, moderating, order filling, warehouse, packing, etc. Yet getting ignored by "management."

Many current and past employees do not like the "We're better than you are" attitude of certain employees.

Yes, there's always that "clique" problem in large organizations. And there's always those who are "higher up" in their salary and position.

This often causes other employees to be jealous, immediately thinking negatively towards those employees, such as thinking they're snobs, have attitudes, etc. Even when many of those whom others are jealous of, are NOT snooty, snobby, etc.

But sadly, A LOT of the time, they ARE. I've said it before. I believe there are a lot of "disgruntled" (and rightfully so) employees in CS and warehouse, packing and shipping.

I've seen some of the hosts' social media pages and a lot of them seem to feel they're celebrities.

Not all, no. But quite a few.

What they need to realize is that, believe it or not, there ARE people in this world who don't even know who most of the "celebrities" of today are, and have absolutely no interest in knowing.

TO SLC's PRESIDENT:

Your hosts are making fun of the customers to "their face."

YOU allowing this, makes YOU a part of it.

To me, this sums up a lot of what SLC has become.

Customers' signatures aren't on the hosts' paychecks, but there would not even be paychecks, without those very customers certain hosts are laughing at and mocking.

Customers have VERY long memories. Those hosts who mock the customers will show less sales during their air time.

Behavior as immature and unprofessional as this while on the job, reveals a lot about the employee(s). And, if it's allowed to continue, it reveals even more about the owners of the company.

Imagine this as a store with sellers behind counters doing this openly. What do you think management would do? They would fire them, of course.

If I was in charge of SLC, there would be no oral reprimand, no written reprimand, no suspension without pay.

Those who engaged in this behavior would be immediately terminated.
Well said Catticus!
6 x