Mocking the forum complaints

Catticus

Re: Mocking the forum complaints

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS and Blossom:
Thank you. I am just astonished that any employee would think this was "okay" to do!
😮

LisaC:
Remember what your mother said? She is right!
😊
7 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Mocking is completely inappropriate. They are professionals, not childish brats. Sorry, but their joke about it started to be very bad. Why they did that? It's really sad. We, the viewers buy the products you sell. In any other shopping channel this behavior will be never allowed. Continue to do that they will lose a lot customers. I liked Adi for its honesty and Nikki, too. But now I feel disappointed and shocked.
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
10 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I had ordered a ring from the Smackdown earlier.

Sigh...I cancelled it.

It’s really too bad someone who can “make things happen” hasn’t come here and addressed this issue.

The silence is deafening.
12 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Mocking is completely inappropriate. They are professionals, not childish brats. Sorry, but their joke about it started to be very bad. Why they did that? It's really sad. We, the viewers buy the products you sell. In any other shopping channel this behavior will be never allowed. Continue to do that they will lose a lot customers. I liked Adi for its honesty and Nikki, too. But now I feel disappointed.
Seems like (according to posts on this forum) SLC is already losing customers for various reasons. If same hosts continue to run amok they are going to lose more & more. There's a right way to present items & there's a wrong way. If I had seen the show I'm sure I would be more outraged than I already am.
9 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Moderator Conner - Since this is a very serious matter to many. I ask that we hear directly from the President of your company, Nikki and Adi addressing this issue.. Thank you
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator Conner - Since this is a very serious matter to many. I ask that we hear directly from the President of your company, Nikki and Adi addressing this issue.. Thank you
I agree. What Nikki & Adi did was seriously offensive and rude. And this deserves to be addressed as you suggest
8 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Good Evening, Everyone!

I am so very sorry to hear all of this! I can certainly understand everyone's concerns, and it is truly disheartening to hear the Hosts would act in such a manner in response to our viewers. I have provided all the feedback here directly to our teams in charge of the hosts, and have also included the request to have a direct response from those in charge.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for all that has recently transpired as we work on getting this reviewed and resolved!
17 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

BB wrote:
4 years ago
I have watched Cheryl...for years not just on Shoplc...I do not believe at any time her enthusiasm about products is meant to yell at anyone...Personally I would rather her be true to us as customers and all the knowledge she has given on gemstones/products has taught me a lot about gemstones over the years....I suppose at times we must agree to disagree on things....but I do feel she is a professional...love her...
BB,
I also don't believe Cheryl's intention is to be over the top. My only issue is with her always wanting the camera on her when she's talking. She is obviously passionate about gemstones. I also think she would be a fun friend & would always help anyone in need. I love that she rescues animals too.
8 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@GemLover
@RS
@Lulu
@honey
@OtherSideOfTheTracks
@dog-lips
@CC
@Blossom
@LisaC2019
@Margui
@Gypsy

I agree with all of your posts! I was actually (stupidly) going to give them ONE more chance. I had a cart full last night, and with other items I was going to purchase, this order would have been well over 2,000.00. I found some items I really wanted, and some I could gift for the holidays and for birthdays. My cart was so full I knew I would have to end up calling it in, so I waited until today.

(Of course each time I tried the 30% off coupon code, something happened.
The first time it emptied my cart completely.
The second time I received that usual message "We are currently having difficulty processing your code" or whatever.
The third time it said the code was not valid on blah blah blah, even though next to each item in my cart, on the items' individual pages, it states the 30% code applies.)

After reading about the insulting actions discussed in this thread, I will be removing the items from my cart.

No more "One more chance" for me. Not ever.

There are other TV Shopping Channels, and I LOVE "The Big River", and there are so many online sites with fabulous bargains.

SLC: Your new "label imprint" on some of my rings ("D'Joy") does not speak of "Delivering Joy" to me anymore.

Sadly, instead I think of: "Disparage Joy."

disparage
[ dih-spar-ij ]

DEFINITION: criticize; detract from

Synonyms for disparage

belittle
decry
degrade
denigrate
deride
discredit
dismiss
malign
ridicule
scorn
underrate
vilify
deject
demoralize
deprecate
depreciate
derogate
discourage
disdain
dishearten
dispirit
lower
minimize
pan
rap
roast
scorch
slam
smear
traduce
underestimate
undervalue
cry down
dispraise
downcry
dump on
put down
put hooks in
run down
tear down
write off
15 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
@GemLover
@RS
@Lulu
@honey
@OtherSideOfTheTracks
@dog-lips
@CC
@Blossom
@LisaC2019
@Margui
@Gypsy

I agree with all of your posts! I was actually (stupidly) going to give them ONE more chance. I had a cart full last night, and with other items I was going to purchase, this order would have been well over 2,000.00. I found some items I really wanted, and some I could gift for the holidays and for birthdays. My cart was so full I knew I would have to end up calling it in, so I waited until today.

(Of course each time I tried the 30% off coupon code, something happened.
The first time it emptied my cart completely.
The second time I received that usual message "We are currently having difficulty processing your code" or whatever.
The third time it said the code was not valid on blah blah blah, even though next to each item in my cart, on the items' individual pages, it states the 30% code applies.)

After reading about the insulting actions discussed in this thread, I will be removing the items from my cart.

No more "One more chance" for me. Not ever.

There are other TV Shopping Channels, and I LOVE "The Big River", and there are so many online sites with fabulous bargains.

SLC: Your new "label imprint" on some of my rings ("D'Joy") does not speak of "Delivering Joy" to me anymore.

Sadly, instead I think of: "Disparage Joy."

disparage
[ dih-spar-ij ]

DEFINITION: criticize; detract from

Synonyms for disparage

belittle
decry
degrade
denigrate
deride
discredit
dismiss
malign
ridicule
scorn
underrate
vilify
deject
demoralize
deprecate
depreciate
derogate
discourage
disdain
dishearten
dispirit
lower
minimize
pan
rap
roast
scorch
slam
smear
traduce
underestimate
undervalue
cry down
dispraise
downcry
dump on
put down
put hooks in
run down
tear down
write off
Moderator, THIS post is VALUABLE INSIGHT to the problems of your company and it should be put in front of the President of ShopLC. This post is accurate as I have also stopped my purchases based on errors and NO FAITH in the description of products. The hosts seem to care about the the schtick and "act" they are performing than giving customers info they need to SPEND hard earned money. This is a SOBERING post that is FREE - you don't have to hire a consulting firm to help you figure out how to improve your company....use this post. Correct these things. Some of your hosts need to be replaced or TRAINED. Some of them are a deterrent to your company. PAY ATTENTION! This post speaks VOLUMES! I thank you Catticus for taking your valuable time to SPELL IT OUT as it seems nothing is getting through to the executives. I too am not buying. I have to return an item as it is as it arrived broken. WHY? WHY should anything arrive broken? Because ShopLC is broken. Employees don't care about their job. Best of luck.
15 x