Mocking the forum complaints

Gypsy

Re: Mocking the forum complaints

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I sincerely hope that the president of shoplc.,.Nikki and Adi take the time to read all the comments made on this thread and realize how they have made many of us feel about them and how bad both Nikki & Adi have made shoplc look. Catticus was so right in her comments and descriptions and that made me feel really sad that this is the level that shoplc and some hosts have sunk to. Really sad
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
@GemLover
@RS
@Lulu
@honey
@OtherSideOfTheTracks
@dog-lips
@CC
@Blossom
@LisaC2019
@Margui
@Gypsy

I agree with all of your posts! I was actually (stupidly) going to give them ONE more chance. I had a cart full last night, and with other items I was going to purchase, this order would have been well over 2,000.00. I found some items I really wanted, and some I could gift for the holidays and for birthdays. My cart was so full I knew I would have to end up calling it in, so I waited until today.

(Of course each time I tried the 30% off coupon code, something happened.
The first time it emptied my cart completely.
The second time I received that usual message "We are currently having difficulty processing your code" or whatever.
The third time it said the code was not valid on blah blah blah, even though next to each item in my cart, on the items' individual pages, it states the 30% code applies.)

After reading about the insulting actions discussed in this thread, I will be removing the items from my cart.

No more "One more chance" for me. Not ever.

There are other TV Shopping Channels, and I LOVE "The Big River", and there are so many online sites with fabulous bargains.

SLC: Your new "label imprint" on some of my rings ("D'Joy") does not speak of "Delivering Joy" to me anymore.

Sadly, instead I think of: "Disparage Joy."

disparage
[ dih-spar-ij ]

DEFINITION: criticize; detract from

Synonyms for disparage

belittle
decry
degrade
denigrate
deride
discredit
dismiss
malign
ridicule
scorn
underrate
vilify
deject
demoralize
deprecate
depreciate
derogate
discourage
disdain
dishearten
dispirit
lower
minimize
pan
rap
roast
scorch
slam
smear
traduce
underestimate
undervalue
cry down
dispraise
downcry
dump on
put down
put hooks in
run down
tear down
write off
Catticus,
You're making me feel like crying, like your telling all of us good-bye. You're not alone, I emptied my cart to (not by purchasing either) but because I feel the same as you.

My complaints w/SLC have been echoed by each & every one of you. Sadly, I don't believe anything will change here either😢

Oh well, as they say "all good things must come to an end"
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I completely agree with all the posts regarding this on-air statement.

But don’t you all see? This will go nowhere and all fall on deaf ears! Why it’s obvious SLC is courting brand new customers. Why?...because they have just about run off their one-time loyal ones.

The Mods do their job, insert a pre-typed message about forwarding it to the appropriate team. And what has that EVER done?

I know the Mods and CS agents have a very difficult job in light of the fact that they are first in line to clean up all the mess that happens from the top down.

We should all take the high road and not resort to name calling. That on-air display (I didn’t see it, only going off of a very credible source) was rude, inappropriate and downright childish. Any person in my employ would no longer have a position in my company following behavior such as that, ON AIR no less. That is not an action that warrants or deserves a warning. Any adult knows that was wrong.

Our choice is to keep plugging away...complaining, not be listened to or taken seriously, keep on buying and hope against hope we receive quality items.

Or...we can let our voice be heard via our wallet, we can close out our accounts and walk away.

I don’t think our voices will make an impact.
15 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I sincerely hope that the president of shoplc.,.Nikki and Adi take the time to read all the comments made on this thread and realize how they have made many of us feel about them and how bad both Nikki & Adi have made shoplc look. Catticus was so right in her comments and descriptions and that made me feel really sad that this is the level that shoplc and some hosts have sunk to. Really sad
Yes
Sad

And both of them have always been among my favorites. While I never had or never expressed any issues with their presenting styles this has hurt my feeling as a member of the so-called “family”.
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Thank you Catticus! You say what I feel
so well. I just cancelled my 2 orders as
well. Their new president hasn’t made
any statement in response to the mocking
of customers. What a surprise- NOT!!!
I come to the forum because it’s been
nice talking with you all. You all are super
fierce women. I am fortunate that I got
to trade stories with you. Blessings to
all of you 😇💖🙏🏻
10 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Blossom, and all of you here, this is another issue that upsets me. I enjoyed discussions and jokes with so many of you. I think of so many of you as friends!

Yes, this is "social media", and not "in person", but I still enjoyed reading posts, and replying to comments I received.

And, SO many of you helped me when I was upset about things happening in my life!

I hope this forum stays. I don't want to leave.

I now come here just for the "Live Community" members I've come to know!

Even those I have not posted with have made me laugh so hard with their comments.

I hope they continue this forum, at least!

🥺
11 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom, and all of you here, this is another issue that upsets me. I enjoyed discussions and jokes with so many of you. I think of so many of you as friends!

Yes, this is "social media", and not "in person", but I still enjoyed reading posts, and replying to comments I received.

And, SO many of you helped me when I was upset about things happening in my life!

I hope this forum stays. I don't want to leave.

I now come here just for the "Live Community" members I've come to know!

Even those I have not posted with have made me laugh so hard with their comments.

I hope they continue this forum, at least!

🥺
Catticus- you and the other ladies have no idea.how many times your witty posts and banter have helped me get thru my day 🥰
10 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Like some of you I have already made up my mind that after the last budget payment next month I will no longer shop on this site. I also deleted my wishlist and have over $600 dollar order in my cart that will also be deleted. On top of that I will bite the dust and send every item ordered back to them. Some I will be sure to use their shipping return label as those items were subpar to begin with. I have really enjoyed the forum and when I pay off the final payment will have my account closed for good. Sometimes, I get frustrated about the inefficiency of this company and say that I am done but this time I truly am finished. This will probably mean nothing to Shop LC and some of the hosts will be glad the "trouble makers" are leaving :lol: But as I am leaving Because I encouraged friends and family to buy from Shop LC I will ensure that I let them all know the reasons behind the decision to leave. Have a good night all!!!!
14 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 4 years ago

I have watched their Stupid and unprofessional show presentation of items only with the mute volume. I don't appreciate the lack of information such as size, treatment of stones and the long blah blah before they jump in the air for the final drp price.Also the initial estimation price displayed is a huge joke way overestimated price!
11 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Like some of you I have already made up my mind that after the last budget payment next month I will no longer shop on this site. I also deleted my wishlist and have over $600 dollar order in my cart that will also be deleted. On top of that I will bite the dust and send every item ordered back to them. Some I will be sure to use their shipping return label as those items were subpar to begin with. I have really enjoyed the forum and when I pay off the final payment will have my account closed for good. Sometimes, I get frustrated about the inefficiency of this company and say that I am done but this time I truly am finished. This will probably mean nothing to Shop LC and some of the hosts will be glad the "trouble makers" are leaving :lol: But as I am leaving Because I encouraged friends and family to buy from Shop LC I will ensure that I let them all know the reasons behind the decision to leave. Have a good night all!!!!
WoW!! Just plain Wow!! Absolutely stunned at the lack of professionalism on live TV...and it was against US the customers. I have read all of your sad comments and crappy treatment and it has REALLY ticked me off. I purchased at least $800.00 on the Russian Diopside (one of my faves) and now I feel like I have been slapped in the face. If I am not able to cancel then I will be returning once I get them (sign) and everything else I ordered this week. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!
12 x