Also fake..

RS

Also fake..

Post by RS » 4 years ago

SPIN FOR SAVINGS.

No idea why I so foolishly thought those spins were genuine. I am just about to go to bed and was closing tabs on iPad. Spin for Savings was on and Marva spun the wheel but before the wheel even stopped on the right side of my iPad where it shows the product info the price had already dropped to where the spin had not yet landed. I guess SLC doesn’t know that iPad uses (don’t know about laptops as I mostly use iPad) can see the price drops before they happen.

That’s another reason why I already knew the whole mystery call or mistake in prices wasn’t true. I can see it happen before they even announce it.

Thought the spins were real. Wonder how they preset that wheel? Hmmmm....no matter though. It is what it is.
9 x

Spooky

Re: Also fake..

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I also thought so, although the other
night I had a passing thought that maybe
the wheel was weighted to stop at a certain
place. Your iPad answered my question.
Wasn’t it beyond rude that nicki did the
tlv tonight? No consequences because they
don’t see that what she & adi did was
wrong. At this point I can only conclude
is that their behavior is exactly what SLC
thinks of their customers
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Haha, did you really think it was genuine? I swear the person behind all of these gimmicks must have worked as a sideshow manager at a circus.
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Haha, did you really think it was genuine? I swear the person behind all of these gimmicks must have worked as a sideshow manager at a circus.
I guess with the low budget sets etc. yeah I did. Duh me. Whoda’ thought they would have spent money on a high tech remote control operated wheel?
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
I was watching to see if she would still be presenting. Yep.
And then if anything would be said. Nope.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

RS you can also see the final price before the get to it on the Roku app that is how I figured out the president calls where fake too.
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I knew the wheel thing was fake but enjoyed watching them spin and move the wheel to higher percentages sometimes.You can't see the final prices on desktops and I did not know that you could see them on mobile devices. With that being said, Marva and Shannon keep me laughing even though the final price is already known.
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
I do think there needs to be some degree of accountability but we may never know what actions if any did or did not take place. Thinking she is single and works hours no one else seems to work (stated today she will be back on Thanksgiving Day)...don't think Shop LC will upset the "Golden Child" and will just "milk the cow" until it produces no more milk. Unfortunately, that is what a lot of Corporations and Companies do.
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Agree. Also, things such as this take time.

The president may have other things he's working on, and may have yet to review our posts about what happened, as well as the tape. Then there are the "legalities" of such a situation, which can be a lengthy process.

Also, we could be being ignored.

Either way, if SLC doesn't take steps to listen to their customers, they WILL sink.

Don't for a minute underestimate the public. They'll receive plastic, silvertone, goldtone and glass with most of what's offered here lately.

You can find much better looking items and for less, elsewhere. The internet is a shopper's dream.

One order from SLC will show a new buyer to go elsewhere.

And there's plenty of "elsewhere"!

4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I need to find a good “elsewhere”.

Recommendations?

We are having our Thanksgiving today so we can all be together. Hubby works on Thursday. People need transport even on Thanksgiving.

I will be on very sporadically. About to get busy with all of the folderol.
4 x