Omg more Shungite

Teachergirl

Omg more Shungite

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Are you people completely nuts. More Shungite?
7 x

mpompadour

Re: Omg more Shungite

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

You would think this time of year, they would be pulling out all the stops to bring out jewelry. Shungite MIGHT do the things they say, but truthfully, if someone gave it to me as a Christmas gift, I'd feel like I got lumps of COAL! :lol:
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
You would think this time of year, they would be pulling out all the stops to bring out jewelry. Shungite MIGHT do the things they say, but truthfully, if someone gave it to me as a Christmas gift, I'd feel like I got lumps of COAL! :lol:
Quite honestly, it’s pretty close to coal. However
coal doesn’t actually have fullerenes
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Seems the shungite is not selling like it did previously. Plus the competition on Amazon is fierce. Leave it to Amazon to undersell everyone. So they probably figure if they show it several times a day, they will get sales from Newbies. Same with the Tanzanite. I myself bought about 8 pieces of shungite from shoplc. My luck. It’s not easing my aches.
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Good Evening!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We have passed it along to our teams in charge of the Live Shows and Merchandising so that we can use this information to further improve our lineup and bring in more variety for our viewers.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
You have just put my thoughts in words! Not long ago, host said 'you could take the shungite out (of whatever it was) & put a little in our SLC satin bags & give them as gifts "

I thought at that time, people who opened that gift would think they got a bag of coal like they had been naughty this year.
6 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Yes, Yes, and Yes....some of the items I have not seen presented while others were presented at higher prices. I found a buyer on Etsy that had amazing shungite deals from the source in Russia long before Shop LC started presenting. I now see there is a Shop LC commercial on Etsy and will make sure before buying I am not purchasing from them on the site.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
Are you people completely nuts. More Shungite?
Lololol
Well tomorrow everyone can look forward to several hours of Puffer Jacket and faux fur "winter coats".
Shungite will probably find itself in there somewhere.
Last I looked, the Program Guide was only showing items til 7am (my time) and of course the 2 hours of puffer.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Maybe they can just put shungite in the pockets of the puffer jackets and kill two birds with one stone. :lol:
1 x