Ahhh the sensation!

Post Reply
User avatar
RS
Posts: 3016
Joined: 5 months ago

Ahhh the sensation!

Post by RS » 2 months ago

Of banging my head against the wall.

Still will not give strap length on handbags. I ask the hosts, and nothing.

Where IS that head banging emoji? 🤯😡
2 x

Topic Tags:

Online
Blossom
Posts: 999
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: Ahhh the sensation!

Post by Blossom » 2 months ago

RS wrote:
2 months ago
Of banging my head against the wall.

Still will not give strap length on handbags. I ask the hosts, and nothing.

Where IS that head banging emoji? 🤯😡
RS,
While watching presentations on handbags I waited also for the strap measurement that never came. I've never measured my own handbag crossbody straps (just adjusted to my preference). Made me wonder, are crossbody straps generally a standard length?

Girl, your head ain't worth the sacrifice but I understand your frustration.
2 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 3016
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Ahhh the sensation!

Post by RS » 2 months ago

Blossom wrote:
2 months ago
RS wrote:
2 months ago
Of banging my head against the wall.

Still will not give strap length on handbags. I ask the hosts, and nothing.

Where IS that head banging emoji? 🤯😡
RS,
While watching presentations on handbags I waited also for the strap measurement that never came. I've never measured my own handbag crossbody straps (just adjusted to my preference). Made me wonder, are crossbody straps generally a standard length?

Girl, your head ain't worth the sacrifice but I understand your frustration.
No they aren’t all the same. They can range widely. They sold ones here before that were so short it was laughable. Also a close out by the way.

And I know it’s not worth it. But ughhh...how many times will it be “forwarded to the teams” ⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️
1 x

Spooky
Posts: 403
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Ahhh the sensation!

Post by Spooky » 2 months ago

Hey RS
Last night there was a leather ‘new age’ crossbody
shown. The strap looks like it has at least a 25”
strap drop. I am very tall and long in the torso
and this bag would work for me. Does this help?
2 x

Moderator_Chris_R
Posts: 44
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: Ahhh the sensation!

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 2 months ago

RS wrote:
2 months ago
Of banging my head against the wall.

Still will not give strap length on handbags. I ask the hosts, and nothing.

Where IS that head banging emoji? 🤯😡
We apologize for any inconvenience! I have sent this suggestion to our host team, to hopefully help the Host be more descriptive as far as the strap is concerned.

Thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
0 x

Online
Blossom
Posts: 999
Joined: 4 months ago

Re: Ahhh the sensation!

Post by Blossom » 2 months ago

RS wrote:
2 months ago
Blossom wrote:
2 months ago
RS wrote:
2 months ago
Of banging my head against the wall.

Still will not give strap length on handbags. I ask the hosts, and nothing.

Where IS that head banging emoji? 🤯😡
RS,
While watching presentations on handbags I waited also for the strap measurement that never came. I've never measured my own handbag crossbody straps (just adjusted to my preference). Made me wonder, are crossbody straps generally a standard length?

Girl, your head ain't worth the sacrifice but I understand your frustration.
No they aren’t all the same. They can range widely. They sold ones here before that were so short it was laughable. Also a close out by the way.

And I know it’s not worth it. But ughhh...how many times will it be “forwarded to the teams” ⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️
Hopefully Mod Chris R will get msg to right team. It should always be measured since they vary in length. You'd think as much time that was devoted to presentations these days, it would be a good way to spend that time!
1 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 3016
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Ahhh the sensation!

Post by RS » 2 months ago

Spooky wrote:
2 months ago
Hey RS
Last night there was a leather ‘new age’ crossbody
shown. The strap looks like it has at least a 25”
strap drop. I am very tall and long in the torso
and this bag would work for me. Does this help?

Was it the little one with the chain strap? And yes..that helps. That would be a great length! THANKS❣️
1 x

Post Reply