Bad camera person!

Blossom

Bad camera person!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Well, did anyone see Nikki & Ankur presenting natural pink diamond ring? While Ankur was talking nonstop, Nikki had the ruler (yay), wanting to measure for the viewers & the camera person NEVER zoomed in for her to do so!

I don't know if she was ever able to get measurement on camera, had to change the channel. I just couldn't bear to watch any longer.

I guess my point is, she tried.
8 x

Catticus

Re: Bad camera person!

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Blossom,

It's been almost 45 minutes on this pink diamond ring "Doorbuster".

I absolutely cannot believe it.

When it began and they showed the start price, I said "They'll go down to 599.99."

It took 40 or more minutes, and they got to the
final...
Final...
FINAL price.

I saw the ruler in her hand, and she was tapping it on the table, but I did not see her measure the ring. I could get only an idea of the length because she put two on one finger.

I cannot stand the fake price dropping, and that it takes THAT long to present one item.

Watching that long drawn out presentation AND hearing it at the same time was MAJOR SENSORY OVERLOAD for me.

It's just too much.

I am now changing the channel to The Carol Burnett Show.

๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿค•
6 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Well, did anyone see Nikki & Ankur presenting natural pink diamond ring? While Ankur was talking nonstop, Nikki had the ruler (yay), wanting to measure for the viewers & the camera person NEVER zoomed in for her to do so!

I don't know if she was ever able to get measurement on camera, had to change the channel. I just couldn't bear to watch any longer.

Oh Blossom..
It's been years with bad camera people. It used to drive me absolutely nuts!
Every. Single. Time. a host is going to zip a bag....open a blanket.... Or whatever the camera turns away then takes forever to get back there.
Do they just pull ppl off the street to work the camera?
6 x

Blossom

Catticus wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Blossom,

When it began and they showed the start price, I said "They'll go down to 599.99."

final...
Final...
FINAL price.

I saw the ruler in her hand, and she was tapping it on the table, but I did not see her measure the ring. I could get only an idea of the length because she put two on one finger.

I cannot stand the fake price dropping, and that it takes THAT long to present one item.

Watching that long drawn out presentation AND hearing it at the same time was MAJOR SENSORY OVERLOAD for me.

It's just too much.

๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿค•
The Carol Burnett Show...now that's the right way to do an entertaining "variety" show!

I'm sorry I can't remember who chose the word "disillusioned" regarding SLC in another post but it describes how I feel too. Kinda thinking the friends I encouraged to watch must think I'm a "looney tunes"!!
6 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

The camera needs to be on the item being sold, not on the person doing the talking. If I'm going to buy an item then I want to see what I'm getting. In other words it's not a talk show where the camera focuses on people talking. Please focus on the items being sold.
9 x

Blossom

Hollie wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Blossom wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago

Oh Blossom..
It's been years with bad camera people. It used to drive me absolutely nuts!
Every. Single. Time. a host is going to zip a bag....open a blanket.... Or whatever the camera turns away then takes forever to get back there.
Do they just pull ppl off the street to work the camera?
Yes yes & yes, it drives me nuts too! Like you said...Every. Single. Time!!
Maybe they don't want us to get a really good look. Hmmmm......
6 x

Blossom

silleemee wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
The camera needs to be on the item being sold, not on the person doing the talking. If I'm going to buy an item then I want to see what I'm getting. In other words it's not a talk show where the camera focuses on people talking. Please focus on the items being sold.
That's a GIGANTIC DITTO from me!
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

silleemee wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
here too sillee!!! too much of the time there has to be a long drawn
out history even before we can even see the item that is coming up.
i understand that part of the time, the item has to be loaded for
presentation, they should come up with a more interesting way
of getting to the point.
5 x

Jewls

Post by Jewls » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Blossom,

final...
Final...
FINAL price.

It's just too much.

๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿค•
Iโ€™m tired of the emergency meetings, presidential phone calls to lower prices so stupid just give us the price already!
7 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Blossom,

final...
Final...
FINAL price.

It's just too much.

๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿค•
I like the Carol Burnett show! Andy Griffith too
3 x