Spending a lot of time on expensive items

Kittycat

Spending a lot of time on expensive items

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

They just spent over half an hour on an expensive Tanzanite ring,yawn, I had to mute the channel, tired of hearing them talk about any item, but especially expensive ones, for such a long time.They need to show more affordable Doorbusters. These may be affordable for few but not most. I think more people want to see the lesser priced items especially if gift shopping. Now they are showing a lesser price ring,I have this one, the color isn't as good as it looks on TV, but what do you expect t for this price.
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Spending a lot of time on expensive items

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
They just spent over half an hour on an expensive Tanzanite ring,yawn, I had to mute the channel, tired of hearing them talk about any item, but especially expensive ones, for such a long time.They need to show more affordable Doorbusters. These may be affordable for few but not most. I think more people want to see the lesser priced items especially if gift shopping. Now they are showing a lesser price ring,I have this one, the color isn't as good as it looks on TV, but what do you expect t for this price.
Good Afternoon, Kittycat!

Thank you for your feedback! We have forwarded your feedback to our Productions Teams so that we can continue to improve upon ourselves.
0 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
B-but the new tag line!
*We are Shop Low Cost*
sigh
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I guess selling a few $499, $599, $1000 or $2000 items makes more revenue than selling 10 or more items in the same time frame.. These " doorbusters" are just not for me (or probably any other average person). What I really don't understand is why would you be promoting these expensive items (for I believe 6 days ) less than 4 weeks before Christmas. when most average people are concentrating on buying gifts and toys , not a $2500 ring..(If they did this last year I don't remember or probably didn't watch) I can see , however, the need for offering a few of these expensive items so people who want and can afford that special piece of jewelry can get it at a good price,. But in my opinion only, they should NOT be featured ALL day and night.
7 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

JMO, But if I were spending a good chunk of money for a piece of jewelry, I want to inspect it in person before I buy it. Too many people on the forums have been disappointed here lately, not to mention the possibility of it never shipping, getting "lost" in the warehouse or trying to return it and face getting the runaround getting my refund. With all the problems SLC has been having, no way I'd risk it.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
JMO, But if I were spending a good chunk of money for a piece of jewelry, I want to inspect it in person before I buy it. Too many people on the forums have been disappointed here lately, not to mention the possibility of it never shipping, getting "lost" in the warehouse or trying to return it and face getting the runaround getting my refund. With all the problems SLC has been having, no way I'd risk it.
I thought the same thing until I got my first piece of their high end. Completely different quality level.
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Glad to know everything worked out for you!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Glad to know everything worked out for you!
Well...we shall see. You never really know. 😁
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I agree with you, I cannot believe staying on these high end things for so long. If I was going to spend that much money, I would go to a jewelry store where I can inspect it. There’s too many refund problems, poor quality merchandise and things taking forever to ship. I too am looking at buying gifts and toys for various ages and this channel just doesn’t have it. Sorry but I don’t like this new version of ShopLC, it’s going downhill and I don’t watch much anymore.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I agree I miss all the colored quartz they used to have I have all colors still love them .Rings were 30 50 and so on will not happen again sorry to say.
2 x