Graphics

Blossom

Re: Graphics

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

When did their graphics on live tv get so teensy weensy tiny? I obviously haven't watched very often lately but good grief they're so much smaller now. Probably just my age trying to tell me something :roll:
0 x

Topic Tags:

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
When did their graphics on live tv get so teensy weensy tiny? I obviously haven't watched very often lately but good grief they're so much smaller now. Probably just my age trying to tell me something :roll:
I guess I haven't noticed any difference. I'm just glad they got rid of the gold colored banner. It was so hard to read. Bad tv color
0 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I guess I haven't noticed any difference. I'm just glad they got rid of the gold colored banner. It was so hard to read. Bad tv color
I hadn't noticed until someone sent msg this morning asking host to read what it said because she couldn't. I looked closer & realized..WOW it is super small. Even the hosts are farther back than usual (but I'm ok with that)!

I'm not taking any different meds so...😂😂😂😂
2 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I hadn't noticed until someone sent msg this morning asking host to read what it said because she couldn't. I looked closer & realized..WOW it is super small. Even the hosts are farther back than usual (but I'm ok with that)!

I'll just put on a Shungite necklace and sit closer to.the TV 😊
1 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

I'll just put on a Shungite necklace and sit closer to.the TV 😊
Why didn't I think of that!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

There was talk of us all getting tattoos. Then the possibility of all getting a matching piece of jewelry. Now it looks like we need shungite and magnifying glasses. How did it go from being fun to not so being fun? Maybe I just need to go but a bigger tv.....maybe an 80 incher.
3 x

Gypsy

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
There was talk of us all getting tattoos. Then the possibility of all getting a matching piece of jewelry. Now it looks like we need shungite and magnifying glasses. How did it go from being fun to not so being fun? Maybe I just need to go but a bigger tv.....maybe an 80 incher.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
0 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Maybe I can tape my loupes to my glasses, I can’t hardly read it either. 🤣🤣🤣 🌸
1 x