tanzanite again

Kittycat

tanzanite again

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

another Tanzanite that they keep extending the auction why do they constantly do this? Also they keep saying when the auction closes the budget pay goes away, this is not true, I have gone back even the next day to order an item and it still has the budget pay. They don"t go away, almost everything is on some sort of budget pay. This is high pressure sales on expensive items.
3 x

honey

Re: tanzanite again

Post by honey » 4 years ago

You're right Kittycat! Cheryl kept saying the minute they
close the auction, Budget Pays go away. Stacy even let
Cheryl say it! Just a cursory check by scrolling down the
page of previously sold items, BP's are there alllllllll day!
What's alright with Cheryl saying that?????
3 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I am so sick if Tanzanite. Seems like every time I turn on they have some form of Tanzanite. I guess even though the mine is supposed to be closed they have Crap load n hand.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Just remember that the Government of Tanzania spent millions to erect a wall protecting the mines. Plus, they have soldiers guarding the mines. IF THE MINES ARE CLOSED, why spend millions protecting them?? Hmm
4 x

Beachpeace

Post by Beachpeace » 4 years ago

I am so sick of tanzanite and shungite smackdowns. I am getting to the point where id rather shop jtv or another channel just to keep from watching and hearing the same boring tanzanite and shungite marathons.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have ordered many items from other networks over the last two weeks and have been happy with all of them and it took under a week to get them. I got great deals on them too, they were better deals then here when I compared some of the items, so so much or having the lowest price.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I just think they have sold the low grade tanzanite for so long and now they have this stockpile of higher grade (Qd 1-4) tanzanite that needs to be sold off. And the other scenario is that these are closeout tanzanite pieces that other dealers can't sell and Shop LC purchased that stock and now has to get rid of it. JMO
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

I could be wrong but I’m thinking only Tanzanite #1. Closed.
0 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

More lies and high pressure sales to get customers to buy expensive items
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Hey RS, did you get your new tanzi yet? I’m just wondering if it’s the newer color or the old colors? I like the older seems new is too much blue and nothing else...
1 x