Stocking Stuffers...?

Blossom

Stocking Stuffers...?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

My Directv guide says today on SLC...STOCKING STUFFERS UNDER $20- REDUCED $1.99 SHIPPING.
Well, that's certainly not true! Thought they were saving more affordable items for today when I saw that. So, misleading SLC😠
10 x

2Blonde

Re: Stocking Stuffers...?

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I saw that on my program guide too. I go to work in the morning and like to DVR shows that might be interesting, so it's frustrating when the guide isn't right. What I really hate is when it just says "ShopLC Programming" for hours and hours, or days!
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I watched and most of their items were not $20, they were higher end items again. They had the longer puffer jacket on for about 2 hours I fell ended up falling asleep.
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I saw the same thing when looking at the program guide on the website and imagine my surprise when something else was presented. Half of the items listed for the shows were not presented. If the guide is changing how long does it take to update. Looks like the entire day was tanzanite and a repeat of items that are labeled "doorbuster". If all of the items are going to be labeled doorbuster (and these items are excluded) then why even offer an online discount? Then the items that do qualify for the online discount have had the prices increased so that when the discount is applied most are still selling for $9.99. REally!!!
5 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

Yep, the ENTIRE program descriptions on DirecTV for the ENTIRE day say "under $20 stocking stuffers and reduced 1.99 shipping." So far, I've not seen a SINGLE program in the online LC guide that says anything but "doorbusters" which, are, of course excluded from all promos. And so far, not a single item placed into my cart as test items have reduced shipping. What a bunch of click-bait, bait & switch, false advertising.

Sheesh, LC, can't you EVER get your act together???? Does your right hand not ever know what your left hand is doing???
9 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
My Directv guide says today on SLC...STOCKING STUFFERS UNDER $20- REDUCED $1.99 SHIPPING.
Well, that's certainly not true! Thought they were saving more affordable items for today when I saw that. So, misleading SLC😠
Yeah, I tuned in too. I think there were two things under $20 ?
4 x

cecdryck

Post by cecdryck » 4 years ago

I saw that too.you can't always go by the guide as mine is different from the one you mentioned.you can't blame shop lc for the wrong info.I have tuned in for an advertised show and it would be something else,I blame the carriers for that.and yes ,sometimes it is disappointing.seems like every time I read the forum ,all I see is complaining.well are you perfect?shop lc representatives have always helped me with any questions or concerns that I might have.all you complainers,could you run the show without any problems.everyone lighten up and get to a real problem.
0 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

cecdryck wrote:
4 years ago
I saw that too.you can't always go by the guide as mine is different from the one you mentioned.you can't blame shop lc for the wrong info.I have tuned in for an advertised show and it would be something else,I blame the carriers for that.and yes ,sometimes it is disappointing.seems like every time I read the forum ,all I see is complaining.well are you perfect?shop lc representatives have always helped me with any questions or concerns that I might have.all you complainers,could you run the show without any problems.everyone lighten up and get to a real problem.
@cecdryck Consider yourself one very lucky person. Your day will come.
8 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@2Blonde

🌞🌸🦋🌿🌺🥰🌺🌿🦋🌸🌞
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

cecdryck wrote:
4 years ago
Who do you think gives the carriers the info to put on their "guide"?
0 x