Shungite water tube dosnt look like elite Shungite

Holly

Shungite water tube dosnt look like elite Shungite

Post by Holly » 4 years ago

Ok I ordered two of these after watching the presentation by Becky and adi during which they emphasized the Shungite was elite Shungite. Mine arrived today and the Shungite is a flat black color not shiny like elite. I’m doubting this is elite which is why I purchased it . Was this misrepresented????
4 x

LisaC2019

Re: Shungite water tube dosnt look like elite Shungite

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Holly, I totally agree with you on this post and your other post...the shungite in the tubes does not look like the elite shungite in the water bottles. These tubes were presented as elite shungite several times during the presentation and the tubes were only 3/4 full. These are going back and I should have known when they were cleaning the stones it may not have been elite...ding on me for believing the presentation.
2 x

Holly

Post by Holly » 4 years ago

Lisa to make matters worse I ordered two only received one but billed for two . I called up explained to the rep and he said they would send the other out . Now I am convinced this is not elite Shungite and I have the second one on the way . Total mess .
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Holly, I thought about sending the tube back but decided to keep and use around my home to block EMFs. I am done with purchasing shungite for now and especially from Shop LC. I used a company on Etsy to make my first purchase of shungite and will go back to them for future purchases because I know that I will receive exactly what was advertised.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Those tubes were regular shungite and not the elite shungite. The elite is shiny and not flat black like the regular shungite. I’ve got the shungite water bottle with elite shungite and what is in the tubes is Not Elite, they misinterpreted it as such.
3 x