Overload!

Blossom

Overload!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I rarely watch SLC for very long at a time anymore. When I do it's Opatra, same Tanzanite, same Grandidierite, same Shungite over & over & over & over again & again & again & again! Don't they have anything else they want to sell? And yet, there appears to be people that are still buying!
I for one am suffering from overload from the same items for days.
11 x

Kittycat

Re: Overload!

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I agree, way too much Grandiderite and Tanzanite,way too high end!And Opatra again tonight!
9 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Me: Perhaps if they would list the Opatra on the website they would not have to have all of those presentations to sell...just thinking out loud :idea:

Self: Oh wait a minute...Opatra was smart enough not to allow listing on the website so that they would not have to lower their online price :lol:
7 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

That's because they cant get rid of it. I'm so over it also. Need some new jewelry to look at. I'm bored.
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I was on another website tonight and they showed many items compared to what they do here while watching, they did show a high end tanzanite but only for a minute and went on to a different item, then a few minutes later they gave an update that the tanzanite had sold out, well it goes to show if people want an item they will buy it without spending an hour or more on it. I am also tired of the same thing being shown for an endless amount of time. I have not been on here for a few hours and when I just now came on they had only shown a handful of items since of left earlier today, crazy.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Exactly. I think Amit wants to turn Shoplc into a high end jewelry site. What a HUGE MISTAKE. Shoplc used to be UNIQUE !! A place where you can just look at things that wouldn’t cost you a months rent or mortgage. Great for buying gifts for decent prices. Jtv and others had sale items but not compared to Shoplc.
In a few short months the hosts were retrained to apply pressure to get people to buy things they cant afford. First they go into: you deserve this etc.when that fails, they use hungry kids. Just buy and we can feed the kids. It goes on for about an hour until they convince enough to buy. They even convince newbies that if enough people call, then they will lower the price. Towards the end of the hour, the host gets a surprise call from the President to lower the price. When that doesn't work, the president calls again. Wait until Jan 15 when lots of buyers realize they really dont need the expensive jewelry, especially since all the parties where they showed off the expensive jewelry are now over.
We have enough companies showing overpriced jewelry. So Shoplc will just be another one. I know they already lost alot of viewers, because just from my social media group of a few hundred, more then half stopped watching. I tried to tell them that this monotonous change is just temporary. It will change back to what made it unique as soon as the true earnings are counted. After all who wants to watch about 2-3 gemstones non stop. Especially when it comes with speeches how the mines are closed. Thats strange, since apparently there are limitless abundant supplies.
Lots of internal issues were identified by me and my group that need to be corrected. When there was a Glitch 2 days ago, where other customers info was exposed to me, customer service had no idea what to do. They said they dont know how to contact their IT dept or their security dept. there is no phone or email where management can be contacted about this huge issue. I was told to send my snapshots of another customers info, to customer service, but they dont know when someone will look at it. Then Shoplc said they dont know how to send a buyers gift to their family without showing how much was paid. Then 2 of my gifts were sent to my name, but the receivers address. I pray it gets there. Then I sent back a broken diamond necklace, only to have that same broken necklace sent to me when I reordered. These and other issues are of high priority to fix. We entrusted our private info with shoplc. Then there is a glitch and our info is exposed and they dont know how to get a hold of someone that can fix it asap. Luckily, I called my son who is a PC tech and programmer, and he told me to do a hard reboot of my Iphone. Delete the Shoplc APP. Then download a fresh Shoplc App. Finally the other customers info was gone.
I cant imagine ANYONE ENJOY watching one item for an hour while the Hosts are shouting and using every method to get one to order.
7 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

If they don't get back to their roots as a place where they used to have really pretty and better made jewelry, they aren't going to be around much longer. For years I was able to get some beautiful jewelry in the $25 to $75 range. Most anyone can afford that ,especially if they offered budget pay. But here lately almost everything is in the upper hundreds and thousands of dollars. This is NOT what SLC customers want to be fed a steady diet of. It USED to be fun here, but not anymore. Long, drawn out sales pitches, high dollar items non stop, shipping prices all over the map, slow shipping or no shipping, orders getting lost or cancelled, refunds not processed or slowly processed, yelling hosts, not disclosing gem treatments, I could go on. No, I haven't bought a single thing and I won't. I keep watching periodically to see if what customers have been upset about has caused the management to address or change how they are doing things, but no, it seems to be getting worse. It's s sad, I really had years of fun getting nice, pretty things for my family and friends at reasonable prices. R.I.P. to the old SLC aka as The Liquidation Channel. :(
10 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

Sec has really sucked her lately. I have not seen a doorbuster since they started it. I used to really like the Friday shows and actually bought some really nice jewelry and some different pieces but it has really changed. Now same old thing over and over.
3 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

Suppose to be SLC.
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
If they don't get back to their roots as a place where they used to have really pretty and better made jewelry, they aren't going to be around much longer. For years I was able to get some beautiful jewelry in the $25 to $75 range. Most anyone can afford that ,especially if they offered budget pay. But here lately almost everything is in the upper hundreds and thousands of dollars. This is NOT what SLC customers want to be fed a steady diet of. It USED to be fun here, but not anymore. Long, drawn out sales pitches, high dollar items non stop, shipping prices all over the map, slow shipping or no shipping, orders getting lost or cancelled, refunds not processed or slowly processed, yelling hosts, not disclosing gem treatments, I could go on. No, I haven't bought a single thing and I won't. I keep watching periodically to see if what customers have been upset about has caused the management to address or change how they are doing things, but no, it seems to be getting worse. It's s sad, I really had years of fun getting nice, pretty things for my family and friends at reasonable prices. R.I.P. to the old SLC aka as The Liquidation Channel. :(
@mpompadour

Very well said! 💞

I agree with you completely. I haven't bought anything, either. And unless things change for the better (and I don't believe they will) I refuse to purchase one single thing from this "new", badly managed company.

🌺
5 x