New Host

Gem Lover

New Host

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

The new lady host with the long dark hair (can not remember her name) she was on in the early morning hours and she can not measure, she would hold the ruler on the wrong side of the item and cover the item so you could not see what it measured, I was think what the heck is wrong with her, lol. She did make a comment on how she can not measure, she kept doing this over and over so I could not tell what the item measured, it was pretty annoying. I also wonder if Nickki is on vacation or sick, she has not kicked off the TLV for a few nights now, instead it has been Becky and Tenor and Becky sounds like she is pretty sick, her voice sounds terrible.
0 x

Gemsnob

Re: New Host

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
The new lady host with the long dark hair (can not remember her name) she was on in the early morning hours and she can not measure, she would hold the ruler on the wrong side of the item and cover the item so you could not see what it measured, I was think what the heck is wrong with her, lol. She did make a comment on how she can not measure, she kept doing this over and over so I could not tell what the item measured, it was pretty annoying. I also wonder if Nickki is on vacation or sick, she has not kicked off the TLV for a few nights now, instead it has been Becky and Tenor and Becky sounds like she is pretty sick, her voice sounds terrible.
Nikki is on now with Tenner.
Are you talking about Michelle? The one that slurs when she talks? She was a host at Gem Shopping for awhile. I never see them measure anything. Maybe she never learned how to do things backwards and upside down.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Nikki is on air Wednesday thru Sunday.
Becky has been filling in. I'd guess for Jessica.
Yeah, her voice is going. The bug is going around.
2 x

Cella

Post by Cella » 4 years ago

Her name is Michelle. I think she has a nerve condition, like MS. I have it and I couldn't hold a ruler either. Or, she is on something. There is something that's not right. She can't hold on to jewelry either. One night she was trying to open a bracelet or necklace and broke it. Her fingers just weren't operating properly. Not being judgemental but I'm aware of things like this because of my own issues.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

It wasn't that she could not hold the ruler she was holding it so the marks on the ruler were on the wrong side of the item and she was also covering most of the items with the ruler so you could not tell what the measurement was.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Cella wrote:
4 years ago
Her name is Michelle. I think she has a nerve condition, like MS. I have it and I couldn't hold a ruler either. Or, she is on something. There is something that's not right. She can't hold on to jewelry either. One night she was trying to open a bracelet or necklace and broke it. Her fingers just weren't operating properly. Not being judgemental but I'm aware of things like this because of my own issues.
Thank you so much for this feedback. This is very important. Also, on another note, I appreciate your willingness to share about your experiences.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
It wasn't that she could not hold the ruler she was holding it so the marks on the ruler were on the wrong side of the item and she was also covering most of the items with the ruler so you could not tell what the measurement was.
Thank you for this. Everyone's feedback has been shared with the Director responsible for the hosts.
2 x