honey

Re: Where is Natasha?

Post by honey » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you Conner,
yes.... I see the dates indicating which items - non jewelry
or jewelry. But just what if which ever item/items
ordered by which date/dates don't get here by Christmas...
ohhh or the operative word here is BY Christmas which could
also be taken to mean AFTER Christmas?
I'm dense, what's the guarantee?
1 x

Topic Tags:

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you Conner,
yes.... I see the dates indicating which items - non jewelry
or jewelry. But just what if which ever item/items
ordered by which date/dates don't get here by Christmas...
ohhh or the operative word here is BY Christmas which could
also be taken to mean AFTER Christmas?
I'm dense, what's the guarantee?
The guarantee is that you would receive the purchases by Christmas. However, should any unknown factors intervene and your purchases are not delivered by Christmas, then we would offer you a full refund on the shipping. I hope this clarification helps with the inquiry!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

So @honey your gift is late but ya get $2.99 back in your pocket 🙄

I’m still SALTY over that ring (GIFT) never shipping and having to find something else, not what I wanted and more expensive.

Oh, and the stinky leather handbag I threw out. And the defective handbag.

BETCHA CANT TELL
4 x

honey

just curious. :D
2 x

honey

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Good night all, tomorrow's another day, luv ya
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Good night all, tomorrow's another day, luv ya
Happy Trails Honey❣️🍯🍯🍯
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Only getting your shipping costs back? That’s bad ShopLC, I think you should give a refund if You guaranteed it by Christmas. After all, we’re putting our faith in you to get it here on time, especially if you guarantee it. That’s misleading advertising and would you want to be without the gifts you ordered for your loved ones on Christmas ?? 🤔
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Scroll down below this forum section. Tell me if you see the same thing I do.

A blatant lie.

Go past the graphic of the "person" typing. Underneath is a graphic of a truck.

Then the words:

"EASY RETURN"

"Enjoy reliable shipping & free no-hassle returns."

Okay, we all know the reliable part and the no-hassle part isn't true, but I don't expect them to put: "Unreliabe shipping" and "a lot of hassle" returns.

See how fair I am? Try it, SLC! And don't worry, you can be transparent AND WEALTHY at the same time! Glory be! Who knew?!?

It's the word FREE that really makes me angry.

Suuuuuuure it is. If it's "defective."

Then there will be a hassle if something isn't at all like it was shown on the air. Broken is one thing, but what about bad workmanship?

And what about people buying something under the impression of what they were told and NOT told, on air? Fissure filled stones, bleached, polymer filled and dyed "jade", and on and on.

When they misrepresent items, when the buyer finds out, it could be years later!

Last year they really hyped on and on about their Burmese Jade. One host in particular. 😡

And all these people are buying plastic bangles, earrings, necklaces, pendants, rings, AND AT EXORBITANT PRICES! For plastic!

The same with gemstones and other jewelry items. 😡

It is illegal to "pretend" it is not treated. And there are LOTS of ways to "pretend."

Using words and phrases such as: "It's natural!"..."...and it's REAL!"..."You're getting TRUE (insert gem etc. here)".
😡

"FTC DISCLOSURE GUIDELINES

In 2001 the Federal Trade Commission strengthened its rules on disclosure of gem treatments.

In addition to the clause 'It is unfair and deceptive to fail to disclose that a gemstone has been treated if the treatment is not permanent...or the treatment requires special care requirements.'

In April 2001 they added 'if the treatment has a significant effect on the stones value.'"

This was sparked by the Jewelers Vigilance Committee (JVC) and was supported by 15 other industry organizations.

Polymer impregnated ('B' jade) and/or dyed ('C' or 'D' jade) jadeite jade clearly falls into all three of these categories.

The value of polymer impregnated jadeite jade ('B' jade) is considered to be approximately 1/20 (5%) the value of its natural counterpoint.

Dyed jadeite jade ('C' or 'D' jade) is worth almost nothing regardless of its appearance.

Both have been proven to be unstable and not permanent, requiring special care instructions.

While natural jadeite jade is frequently cleaned after polishing with acetone, cleaning 'B' jade in this manner could permanently damage the stone.

Additionally, 'B' jade is quite fragile as the impregnation process compromises the strong crystalline structure of natural jadeite jade."

I could go on and on and on, but I need to keep my blood pressure lower. 😡
Good morning,

At times, gemstones may be treated to improve their durability or appearance.

Jade, regardless of origin, may undergo bleaching, dyeing, or impregnation treatments.

We will review this feedback regarding jade to see how we can better represent the stone going forward. Thank you so much for your message, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!

Best regards
Preston W.
3 x