Where is Natasha?

Wiley1

Where is Natasha?

Post by Wiley1 » 4 years ago

Why hasn’t Natasha been on air? I really enjoyed her shows and will truly be disappointed if ShopLC let her go! She was intelligent, funny & attractive! So much better than some of these subs I’ve been seeing lately! What’s going on there?
7 x

Topic Tags:

RS

Re: Where is Natasha?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Wiley1 wrote:
4 years ago
Why hasn’t Natasha been on air? I really enjoyed her shows and will truly be disappointed if ShopLC let her go! She was intelligent, funny & attractive! So much better than some of these subs I’ve been seeing lately! What’s going on there?
Someone else asked last week. We don’t know. Someone was guessing she’s taking time off? I hope she is not gone. I like her!
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well...I just looked online. Her public FB page has one possible hint. I think she’s gone and not working in home shopping any longer.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Well...I just looked online. Her public FB page has one possible hint. I think she’s gone and not working in home shopping any longer.
That didn't take long.
Have you seen the other new girl Cindy? (I think it's Cindy)
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
That didn't take long.
Have you seen the other new girl Cindy? (I think it's Cindy)
She’s not a regular host. She’s the director of merchandising.
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I saw her Facebook page and truly hope Natasha is not leaving as I enjoyed her presentations. I loved her on Evine (now ShopHQ) and would hate to see her leave....with that being said if she is planning on leaving I wish her the best as she starts a new chapter in life!!!!!
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

It really will be a shame if Natasha has left shoplc .
She seemed very nice and I always enjoyed it when she was presenting. Very much a pro !
6 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I didn’t see anything on her page to indicate
she was leaving. I really hope whatever she
does that she is a success. If she’s left it’s
SLC’s loss
6 x

Wiley1

Post by Wiley1 » 4 years ago

Thank you ladies for your thoughts! I found a YouTube video posted by Natasha Chughtai one week ago called “5 Home Shopping Host Surprises”! It’s very telling! Seems she was unhappy with the prevailing quid pro quo @ShopLC. I think it’s is a big loss to this company. Sad!
7 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I'm bummed if she's gone. She was one of the better hosts for sure. It's hard to keep up with the comings and goings at SLC; here today, gone tomorrow. I'm not getting any good vibes from this new management. :(
7 x