Where is Natasha?

Lulu

Re: Where is Natasha?

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

If ShopLC doesn't delete these posts concerning Dan Dennis, they're leaving themselves open to a lawsuit. Dan could probably use the money.
0 x

Topic Tags:

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
If ShopLC doesn't delete these posts concerning Dan Dennis, they're leaving themselves open to a lawsuit. Dan could probably use the money.
I dont know that Shoplc can get sued for what Dan did on his personal FB page. As far as I know, he never had one with the Shoplc name tied to it or even saying he was a host.
2 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

"Perhaps someone isn't at all happy with the way a lovely person we care about was treated."

Yes, I really think this was a leak of sorts for us to know more.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
4 years ago
"Perhaps someone isn't at all happy with the way a lovely person we care about was treated."

Yes, I really think this was a leak of sorts for us to know more.
I agree! What does Wiley1 think??
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
"Curiouser and Curiouser"!

While typing my post just before this one in response to "Wiley1", a pop up of Shop_LC "names" to "mention", as in use the @ symbol to tag them, kept getting in my way while trying to type.

It was a short list, and had "ShopLC_ CS" which I assume is Customer Service, but had other names as well, all beginning with the ShopLC_ with a name after the dash. I didn't see any customer names, and why would I if it starts with ShopLC_ and then the person's name?

It was a partial list of "staff."

One of the names I saw makes me question either Shop LCs employee training and SLC's ethics, or makes me question (even more) SLCs website's security.

🤨 😒

That is very weird. You know what happens to me? When someone calls my cellphone, I can hear the shoplc hosts talking on air. Its like the App never ever really shuts down. Of course I sent an email to the infamous custumer service awhile back and never heard a thing. Makes me wonder what all the App is doing or capable of doing.

Hello Gemsnob first and foremost I apologize you didn't get a response from customer service. I will research and find the agent responsible. Also, in regards to the app the app development team is looking into this as a priority. Thanks so much for sharing this!
2 x

Gemsnob

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
"Curiouser and Curiouser"!

While typing my post just before this one in response to "Wiley1", a pop up of Shop_LC "names" to "mention", as in use the @ symbol to tag them, kept getting in my way while trying to type.

It was a short list, and had "ShopLC_ CS" which I assume is Customer Service, but had other names as well, all beginning with the ShopLC_ with a name after the dash. I didn't see any customer names, and why would I if it starts with ShopLC_ and then the person's name?

It was a partial list of "staff."

One of the names I saw makes me question either Shop LCs employee training and SLC's ethics, or makes me question (even more) SLCs website's security.

🤨 😒

That is very weird. You know what happens to me? When someone calls my cellphone, I can hear the shoplc hosts talking on air. Its like the App never ever really shuts down. Of course I sent an email to the infamous custumer service awhile back and never heard a thing. Makes me wonder what all the App is doing or capable of doing.

Hello Gemsnob first and foremost I apologize you didn't get a response from customer service. I will research and find the agent responsible. Also, in regards to the app the app development team is looking into this as a priority. Thanks so much for sharing this!

Thank you Danielle. This problem is new as of the lastest update.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I am surprised to hear that the Hosts work on commission. That explains why they omit important info on the items. If they told the truth it would’t sell. Maybe they were also told if they dont do as their new Boss wants, they will be gone. Maybe thats what happened to Natasha? Its got to be boring to them to have to keep on talking about 1 item for an hour, while hiding the derogative things about it. They are acting like hostages who take on characteristics of their Captors. Did you notice a few now saying BELIEVE IT OR NOT 😏 Then when Katie was hosting with her boss,when she said the price, she “sang” it like him. Stretching out slowly the first number.
I have barely tuned in to Shoplc in the past 3 days. Just was checking the coupons, hoping it included “ normal” items. Not one thing I checked was included.
3 x

Gemsnob

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I am surprised to hear that the Hosts work on commission. That explains why they omit important info on the items. If they told the truth it would’t sell. Maybe they were also told if they dont do as their new Boss wants, they will be gone. Maybe thats what happened to Natasha? Its got to be boring to them to have to keep on talking about 1 item for an hour, while hiding the derogative things about it. They are acting like hostages who take on characteristics of their Captors. Did you notice a few now saying BELIEVE IT OR NOT 😏 Then when Katie was hosting with her boss,when she said the price, she “sang” it like him. Stretching out slowly the first number.
I have barely tuned in to Shoplc in the past 3 days. Just was checking the coupons, hoping it included “ normal” items. Not one thing I checked was included.
Yes, and through the years, their quota keeps going up so they are under a lot of pressure to meet it just to earn their paycheck. I think its why days have been added to their schedule and some end up switching their days because always working on Fridays cannot be the same as working a smackdown day.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Yes, and through the years, their quota keeps going up so they are under a lot of pressure to meet it just to earn their paycheck. I think its why days have been added to their schedule and some end up switching their days because always working on Fridays cannot be the same as working a smackdown day.
They have their business model ALL WRONG!

If they had quality merchandise it would sell itself and the hosts would be there to facilitate that.

Instead, to make up for the lack of quality they rely on used car salesman tactics.

Completely wrong and a recipe for failure.
4 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
They have their business model ALL WRONG!

If they had quality merchandise it would sell itself and the hosts would be there to facilitate that.

Instead, to make up for the lack of quality they rely on used car salesman tactics.

Completely wrong and a recipe for failure.
Why is it that the customers know that but those running the business do not?
2 x