Tanzanite

Loey

Re: Tanzanite

Post by Loey » 4 years ago

Jolynn wrote:
4 years ago
I AM SO SICK OF SEEING TANZANITE ON LIFESTYLE SPECTACULAR DAY! SHOP LC SHOULD JUST SELL TANZANITE ONLY SINCE THEY ARE ALWAYS PUSHING SALES FOR HIGH END TANZANITE PIECES. WE CAN'T GET THROUGH ONE DAY WITHOUT SEEING TANZANITE....OMG.....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree with you. Their jewelry has gotten so expensive! I am sick and tired of the 24 hour shows with the same item....BORING!! If tanzanite is soooo rare....why are there 24 hour shows with tanzanite over and over and over???? Since the new president took over it seems like his only interest is selling very expensive items....reminds me of Gem Shopping Network or TVON......only very, very expensive jewelry is shown. I would think they have lost some viewers over this. I do not watch the 24 hour shows...way to much of the same thing.
5 x

Topic Tags:

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Tanzanite

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness 😱
After enduring hours of high end Tanzanite for the second day in a row, Blake just said we want to assure that we are your Tanzanite network. Shoplc tried this before, and luckily for us, they abandoned it.
If in fact its going to be mostly Tanzanite, sadly I will be moving on.
Tanzanite is not my JOY.
I LOVED SHOPLC FOR ITS MIX OF BARGAINS AND AFFORDABLE HIGHER END VARIETY OF JEWELRY.
THIS NEW WAY IS VERY BORING. SEEING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN HURTS THE EYES, AND THE SENSES.
OF COURSE, I could only hope that shoplc returns to its quick paced variety of low cost merchandise. Its ultimately, their decision.
IF THE DECISION IS TO CONCENTRATE ON SELLING TANZANITE, I still will have great memories of all the stuff I bought.
I appreciate shoplc allowing me to buy sooo many affordable gifts for my family.
They say- all good things must come to an end.
Hopefully, one of the other shopping channels realize the valuable “ DIAMOND” that shoplc has abandoned, and replaces that void for many of us.

I fully expect this post will be Blocked. I mainly wanted shoplc to know I appreciated all the happiness they brought into my life the last few years.

Thanks again for these few years of JOY !!

Good luck in your new Endeavor !!

Vicky
4 x