Tanzanite

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Tanzanite

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Plenty of Tanzanite. Why then would the Govt build a million dollar wall. To guard empty mines 🀣 And why are there guards at the EMPTY MINESπŸ˜† what happened was, the owner of the mines didnt pay tax, and sold huge amt of raw material to outsiders who also took it out of the country without tax, so he was thrown out, and the Govt took over. Part C was closed due to employee issues. All the other mines were mining tanzanites.
2 x

Topic Tags:

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Big mistake anyway doing these 24 hr smackdowns. They lose every viewer for 24 hrs that either already bought Tanzanite or isnt interested because its shown non stop. I think tomorrow they have another 24 hr smackdown on a specialty item. So they lose another 24 hr viewers to other shopping channels. They should do max 4 hrs, because the danger is that viewers will buy the gifts at other sites
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago

Is that one of their lines at JTV? Critters?
Off Park is a line with Swarovski and the guy that designs it makes mostly critters. Its all goldtone/silvertone. Thats why Ive never purchased it but I do like watching shows where its not hours of the same thing. Im watching GSN now with Sam and Alan. My husband bought me my 25th anniversary diamond band from this network.
TONE? Blech!
You have something against turning green brown and yellow? Do ya?? :ugeek:
😝😝😘
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote: ↑
4 years ago

Off Park is a line with Swarovski and the guy that designs it makes mostly critters. Its all goldtone/silvertone. Thats why Ive never purchased it but I do like watching shows where its not hours of the same thing. Im watching GSN now with Sam and Alan. My husband bought me my 25th anniversary diamond band from this network.
TONE? Blech!
You have something against turning green brown and yellow? Do ya?? :ugeek:
😝😝😘

Hahaaaa....😳😜
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

At least your husband bought you something. He made an effort, have been married 30yrs, no presents in yrs.did not get a new ring for our 25th. , so I stopped wearing my wedding ring and wear colored gems instead,sometimes colored diamonds.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote: ↑
4 years ago
At least your husband bought you something. He made an effort, have been married 30yrs, no presents in yrs.did not get a new ring for our 25th. , so I stopped wearing my wedding ring and wear colored gems instead,sometimes colored diamonds.
Im so sorry. Thats not right. Im glad that you arent waiting for him to buy you something though. Im glad you are buying what you want.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Kittycat ❀️❀️❀️❀️
2 x

Jolynn

Post by Jolynn » 4 years ago

I AM SO SICK OF SEEING TANZANITE ON LIFESTYLE SPECTACULAR DAY! SHOP LC SHOULD JUST SELL TANZANITE ONLY SINCE THEY ARE ALWAYS PUSHING SALES FOR HIGH END TANZANITE PIECES. WE CAN'T GET THROUGH ONE DAY WITHOUT SEEING TANZANITE....OMG.....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
8 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I loved Tanzanite the very first time I saw it 22 years ago. It was a quad A. Jump to today.... I can't even stand to see or hear the word Tanzanite. Just because ShopLC has constantly shoved it into my face. Tanzanite comes on TV goes off. Then they started the Tanzania Smackdowns. I know I could have changed channels back then, but I was always waiting for what came on next after they showed a Tanzanite piece. :x
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

OMG I am watching all day for SLC's incredible prices for
the elusive Tanzanite at the best prices EVER!
I have my eye on one and might even get another, they
will be my first.
It seems we friends became unplugged.
Worry not Peeps. We will get the hang
of using this new forum format.
Just stay tuned to this fantastic Tanzanite Smack Down.
Unbelievable low prices. I love Shop LC and great hosts
and behind the scenes producers and crew.
OMG there is three stone Tanzy ring for only $19.99 and
it's just saturated with color!!!! Oh and a new Radiant
Cut, my fave!!! My size is not there, but I will watch to
see if I can get my closest size and resize!!!
4 x