Really????

jojosmom

Really????

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

The Shungite Smackdown is FINALLY over and what is the first thing they have to start the Lifestyle Spectacular???? YOU GUESSED IT SHUNGITE!!!!

You have got to be kidding me. I think the only thing they have in their warehouse is Shungite and Tanzanite.

I wonder when they are going to be selling Shungite/Tanzanite jewelry?
11 x

jojosmom

Re: Really????

Lifestyle Spectacular????

1. Leaking Shungite Water Bottles

2. Shungite Body Wrap
"You can wear it here...you can wear it there...you can wear it anywhere. Sounds a lot like Dr. Seuss.

3. To be continued after I throw up.
8 x

jojosmom

Ah Crap!!! COMING SOON....OPATRA.

Going to bed.
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

They did the same thing the other night, after all those hours of Tanzanite and it was over, it wasn't, I went on around 1:30 AM and it was Tanzanite I was not happy.
8 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote:
4 years ago
The Shungite Smackdown is FINALLY over and what is the first thing they have to start the Lifestyle Spectacular???? YOU GUESSED IT SHUNGITE!!!!

You have got to be kidding me. I think the only thing they have in their warehouse is Shungite and Tanzanite.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

[quote=jojosmom post_id=9386 time=1576563391 user_id=887

[/quote]

That will be coming up right after the Tanzanite water bottles, Tanzanite hats and tanzanite soled shoes.

Followed smartly by tanzanite encrusted dog collars.
8 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I used to buy a lot but it seems that every thing is hours of Tanzanite or Shungite. Must be waiting on a call from the president.
9 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

If it sounds too good to be true regarding Shungite it really is. Sometimes common sense goes a long way. The world by God our Savior has given us many tools of healing and positive attitude goes a long way. Everything, however, in moderation. Alas, this I know to be God's truth, Jesus, I paraphrase, says it is one's heart one must be concerned with not what is eaten when he responded to the Pharisees. Filling one's home with Shungite is extreme behavior, not good...
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I was checking my guide. On Wednesday it says "Last 72 hrs Guaranteed Shipping Christmas Gifts" but at 7pm est guess what it says? You will never believe it! Tanzanite! Until midnight! I think Shoplc needs an intervention. :shock:
5 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Not to mention Opatra! I saved a lot of money since Sat. No smackdowns for me.
6 x